PDA

View Full Version : Hands missing from Ladbrokes

yemen
08-28-2008, 11:04 AM
This may be confusion on my part, but when I import from scratch from the GameHistory.dat file it says 1838 files have been imported, whereas when I go to ladbrokes > my account > game history it lists that I've played way more hands than this. I don't understand what's happened to all these hands that don't seem to be imported. Am I importing from the wrong files, or do I not understand how ladbrokes works when listing hands I've played..?

morny
08-28-2008, 12:58 PM
Ladbrokes would keep your all time history, if you delete that file now it would have 0 HH but would recreate a blank one and then it would start importing the hands into it so maybe Prima have it set to delete the file after x amount of days so it wont get to big or if it has and error or something similar.

yemen
08-28-2008, 03:07 PM
What I mean is:

I play around 3000 hands in a day.

When I try importing, I only get around half the amount of hands that I've played, without any error.

These are NOT being deleted automatically by the client. I know I have played around 3000 because in the software you can go to menu > my account > game history, which will list all the hands for the day and around 3000 hands will be listed. I would presume it's getting these hand histories from the gamehistory.bat file which would therefore mean that hands are being skipped when I try and import from it.

morny
08-28-2008, 04:09 PM
Sometimes that file gets damaged and you need to delete it or it will stop recording hand histories, you have to close down the poker client while doing it for it to spawn a new one however which is a pain.

The only other thing that would cause this problem on HMs end is having an older version, have you http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02.exe

Prima record their HH server side so youll always get the full list there.

yemen
08-28-2008, 08:52 PM
I'm still confused.

When I view hand histories from menu > my account > game history does that not list all the hands stored in the gamehistory.bat file? If if it does, then that would surely mean there is nothing wrong with the gamehistory.bat file if I am able to view all 3000 hands.

Yet when I import using holdem manager I only get around half as many hands as I pick up when using menu > my account > game history.

I have the latest version of Holdem Manager.

yemen
08-28-2008, 09:03 PM
Oops.

I'm really sorry, it turns out the hands were importing fine, but when I run cash games > report > overall on myself it list 1800 hands, whereas when I go on the players tab and check myself it lists the correct amount of hands which is 3200.