PDA

View Full Version : HUD doesn't work correctly when specific player is at the table

GobletTamer
11-30-2011, 02:24 PM
Recently I got the problem with my HM HUD. Everything works fine until player "illu1212" joins table. After that HUD stats aren't updating at all. If I join table with illu, no stats are shown at all.

The funny thing is that the problem is b/c of Database. I figured that after changing to my DB with all-time Resuls and there everything works fine.

So I dropped my DB, that I'm using while playing (it consist generally of this year results and some fresh mining), created a new one, filled it with data. Everything was OK for a couple of days and today the same problem occured again. As before, the "Results" DB works fine.

What may be the problem here?

Thanks!

Patvs
12-01-2011, 03:33 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

On which site are you playing?
Which PostgreSQL version are you using?

GobletTamer
12-01-2011, 06:14 AM
Sorry, forgot to mention.

I'm already using latest HM version 1.12.06.
Postgre version is 8.3.11
I'm playing on PokerStars, only at CAP tables.

Patvs
12-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Install SQL 9.1 to port 5433 (if 9.1 won't run try: 8.2.22: http://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/binary/v8.2.22/win32/postgresql-8.2.22-1.zip )

Connect to it in HoldemManager: OPTIONS--> database management-->
Then reimport your handhistories into a new database.

GobletTamer
12-02-2011, 12:18 PM
Done it. Everything seems to be OK in Replayer now, but so it was when I created a new one (which later wasn't working correctly).

I'll post if anything goes wrong.

GobletTamer
12-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Well, the same mistake appeared as soon as I imported mining for last month. So I guess problem is somewhere in HH's, right?

Patvs
12-03-2011, 06:02 AM
Yes, likely one of the hands corrupts the database.
Which can occur if for example the last two lines (with the end time) is missing.

It'll take you some time, but you'll have to import the handhistory files in smaller batches, to find exactly which file--> and eventually which hand is causing it.

If you find the file (or actual hand) email us the handhistory (or handhistory file) so we can make sure the hand will be imported as an import error.

GobletTamer
12-04-2011, 09:57 AM
It looks as if I found the source of my problem. It's somehow connected with notes. I created a new DB, imported there some of my hands for last month (everything worked OK there). But as soon as I imported my notes from another DB, HUD stopped working when this specific player is sitting at the table.

The notes for this player are:

cc oop 22-66, BW
cc mp-bu AA,KK (mostly) + KQ/KJs
-------BBvsSB-------
misses valuebets => has more bluffs
bet river very polarized
bet-bet vs missed cbet = never bluff
doesnt float too much (T chb = mid-val + draws + weak)

-------SBvsBB-------
F c/r 2nd pair- (?)
F c/c weak (esp drawy boards), T c/f very often, can ch nuts TR
F cbet T c/r strong, c/c 2nd pair
FT bet R ch => c/f a lot (also c/c 2nd pairs)

I will also send an e-mail with whole notes file to support with link to that thread. Hope that would help.