PDA

View Full Version : HEM first time user

Raisolution
08-14-2009, 02:46 PM
Hello! I've been using PT3 until now, but I got very positive opinions about HEM, tried it and really loved it - hud, filters, interface. But I got some really irritating bugs, while playin at fulltilt. The hud and the table manager are freezin after 5-10 hands and the program can't update the buy in,rake and finish position of SNGs. I've manually updated them for my sngs from PT3, but I really want to fix this bug now. If you help me to fix this, buyin HEM will be the first thing I'll do on monday :)
Thank you!

fozzy71
08-14-2009, 03:18 PM
.......while playin at fulltilt. The hud and the table manager are freezin after 5-10 hands and the program can't update the buy in,rake and finish position of SNGs. ...!

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73

Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature. They have had many recent updates which require you to use the latest beta version.

You will probably have to manually delete the tournaments from the dataview tab and reimport them .

To get all your missed hands imported, Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder. Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________, and copy the hands (Fodlers of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Raisolution
08-14-2009, 03:34 PM
Ok, I've updated to the last beta, but if I delete all the tournaments and import them again, will the buyins and finish positions be also updated, cause I dont want to do this manually again :D

fozzy71
08-14-2009, 03:45 PM
You need to export the tournament summaries from PT3 and/or import them from your archives to HM, if you have them. Those summaries contain all the finish and prize information for each tourney, so HM will know whether you won or lost the tourney, in addition to what hands you played (which it got from the Hand History file).

Raisolution
08-14-2009, 05:11 PM
Ok super :) Everything got imported right - hands,buy-ins,summaries. HUD is working fine.I think all thats left for me is to buy HM :cool:
Thank you, fozzy71! I'll post here if I have any other issues.

fozzy71
08-14-2009, 07:09 PM
Great news. Thanx for the update.

Raisolution
08-15-2009, 02:07 PM
I've played around 1000 hands today to try the program again and everything worked fine, till I had to restart my pc in the middle of the session (caused by other issues) I missed some hands in SNGs and turned the autoimport on again, but the manager didn't took the finish position summaries, so I imported them manualy again. Why is that happening?

fozzy71
08-15-2009, 03:59 PM
Because it probably missed the tournament summary, in addition to missing some of the hands. If it's pokerstars you can (and should) request your last 200 summaries from their lobby to import into HM. You can also request your actual hand histories from their support email, if you are missing actual hands. You may have to delete the tournament from the dataview tab, and then manually reimport the updated files.

Raisolution
08-15-2009, 06:10 PM
Is Fulltilt giving summaries back too?

netsrak
08-16-2009, 06:01 AM
Fulltilt writes the summary in your handhistory folder as soon as you quit a tourney.

Raisolution
08-17-2009, 03:23 PM
Thank you guys :) I've just made the payment, when should I expect the registration key?

netsrak
08-18-2009, 03:20 AM
Within 1 day via mail. Please check your spam folder too.

For further questions about this please contact sales@holdemmanager.net.