PDA

View Full Version : HUD "Bleed Through"

SteveH369
08-14-2009, 02:41 PM
Ok. My problem is when I am playing multiple tables (Full Tilt) my hud stats from each table "bleed through" to my other tables (even onto my other programs, IE Expl., iTunes etc.). I have done all of the following (Suggested by Fozzy) but nothing seems to help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try toggling the Tables Preferences > Force On Top option

Update your video drivers, update Windows, make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, make sure UAC is still off if you are on Vista.

If none of that helps, please start a new thread with as many details as you can and I will have the support manager and hud developer assist you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what else to do...I can't use HUD because of this as it obscures my cards, betting slider etc. etc.

Thanks
SteveH369

fozzy71
08-14-2009, 03:20 PM
I am going to forward this thread to my support manager and the HUD developer for some assistance.

fabio
08-14-2009, 04:32 PM
Disabling Force Ontop should fix this, you say toggling, so you enabled it?

SteveH369
08-14-2009, 11:28 PM
when i disable the "Force On top" option the stats don't bleed through but when I click on a table to make it active the hud stats disappear!! (they will intermittantly reappear but as soon as I make the table "active" again they disappear again!)

Mike chops
08-15-2009, 02:42 PM
I'm sorry I don't have any suggestions. It would seem there is a problem in the vido-driver. The reason we have the force on top is to get around problems where the stats will not stay on top. As you note, it is not an ideal solution, but we don't have anything else.

SteveH369
08-15-2009, 03:26 PM
I'm sorry I don't have any suggestions. It would seem there is a problem in the vido-driver. The reason we have the force on top is to get around problems where the stats will not stay on top. As you note, it is not an ideal solution, but we don't have anything else.
i don't understand....it worked fine a week ago and then I had to reformat my hard drive, re-download HEM & HUD. When I first re-installed it this week it worked fine for about a day. Then after I tried to customize the hud to my liking and launched it this problem arose. I've made all my updates (windows, video drivers, dowloaded Beta9 for HEM etc.) and nothing seems to fix this problem, and you tell me you have no suggestions? Thanks.

Mike chops
08-16-2009, 12:40 PM
FTP have been making a number of updates. If it was working before and isn't now, it is because FTP changed the way their software works.