PDA

View Full Version : Leak Buster?

ExecDec
08-14-2009, 05:29 AM
The latest beta is supposed to add a tab and trial application for something called Leak Buster. Alas ... no tab .. no trial :confused: Leaving this little hitch aside, what is Leak Buster actually? I assume it is related to the offerings of AcePokerCoach.com (see http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7395&highlight=leak+buster). Any infos on this would be welcome.

Cheers,
ExecDec

fozzy71
08-14-2009, 12:17 PM
I do not have any information on this feature yet. I will ask Roy now via email, and he will probably respond later today.

Rvg72
08-14-2009, 12:21 PM
The latest beta is supposed to add a tab and trial application for something called Leak Buster. Alas ... no tab .. no trial :confused: Leaving this little hitch aside, what is Leak Buster actually? I assume it is related to the offerings of AcePokerCoach.com (see http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7395&highlight=leak+buster). Any infos on this would be welcome.

Cheers,
ExecDec

In one of the next couple of beta builds we'll be officially launching it. It is a new, much more enhanced tool from AcePokerCoach that is fully integrated into Holdem Manager. As the name implies it will help you find and fix leaks in your game. The free trial provides a smaller set of analysis points and the full version will be available to HM customers for the lowest price

Roy

ExecDec
08-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the infos, Roy! Sounds very good. It's nice that HEM is continually expanded. As I am primarily a Fixed Limit player I wonder if Leak Buster will be of much value to me right now. Maybe you can steer the guy(s) behind AcePokerCoach to this thread to tell us something about the product. I'm also quite curious as you mentioned that it is a "much more enhanced" version (what are the enhancements?). The full integration is also excellent news. Would be cool if we can already ask some questions on the new module. And it's also a good means to beat the drum for it :)