PDA

View Full Version : true poker

viper31573
11-29-2011, 07:04 PM
does true poker not allow the use of HEM or huds?

Patvs
11-29-2011, 11:56 PM
True Poker is Yatahay network?

They do allow a HUD. We plan to add support for this network in HM2 in a future update.

viper31573
11-30-2011, 12:06 AM
True Poker is Yatahay network?

They do allow a HUD. We plan to add support for this network in HM2 in a future update.

yes they are on the yatahay network. thanks

ilikeaces86
12-07-2011, 11:37 AM
Does HM1 support true poker?

Patvs
12-07-2011, 06:54 PM
No, but we plan to add support for this network in HM1 and HM2 in a future update.

djo
12-09-2011, 07:50 AM
btw this is the same software that is used for enet so development for one should achieve support for the second as well :)

viper31573
04-22-2012, 01:21 PM
any idea on when an update for HM1 may be coming so that we can get a hud on True poker?

djo
04-22-2012, 01:41 PM
pretty sick how long this is taking ;[

StevenS
04-23-2012, 02:36 AM
i am also curious as to the timeline for True Poker support.

Thanks

viper31573
04-25-2012, 09:39 PM
no answer?

netsrak
04-26-2012, 05:07 AM
We can't give you any ETA for this. Its on the roadmap with high priority but we don't know when it will be integrated.

jesseicp
05-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Could you at least verify that support for the Winning Network will not be released in the next week or two? I have been waiting for months now while using PT3 and formatting my computer to restart the trial waiting for HEM to employ support for Winning, but I just can't tolerate it anymore. I am a HEM1 owner and was hoping to upgrade to HEM2 when the Winning Network support was released, but if there's no ETA in sight, I'm just going to have to buy PT4 and call it a day.

Could you please let me know that there aren't plans to support it next week? I'd be sick if I bought PT4 today and HEM started supporting Winning tomorrow.

Thanks.

Patvs
05-08-2012, 08:59 PM
The official ETA to add support for Winning Network is "before the end of may".... so the programmers actually do aim to have this added within the next three weeks.

jesseicp
05-08-2012, 10:51 PM
The official ETA to add support for Winning Network is "before the end of may".... so the programmers actually do aim to have this added within the next three weeks.

Thank you for your timely and informative response. This is definitely enough information to allow me to hold off on my PT4 purchase and remain a loyal HEM customer. HEM has always been a superior software and I look forward to some of the benefits that I've read about in HEM2. I really hated the idea of migrating to your competitor, so thank you for caring enough to release this information and save me as a customer.

skraper
05-18-2012, 03:35 AM
I sent udbrky a bunch of hands via skype.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any extra help getting this working. :)

cardsfan04
05-30-2012, 09:43 PM

I'm guessing end of May isn't happening at this point, but is it still very close?

cardsfan04
05-30-2012, 09:49 PM
I sent udbrky a bunch of hands via skype.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any extra help getting this working. :)

My hard drive just crashed, but if you need more hands, I can send some when I have a decent sample again.

djo
05-31-2012, 07:17 AM
saying may to keep people from moving over to pt. come on.

jesseicp
05-31-2012, 05:59 PM

I am hoping that this is not the case. I'm going to give it one more week and then I shall jump ship. The fact that PT has consistently released support for new sites alone is nearly enough of a reason to switch, but making false statements to customers is another. Obviously superior software trumps all, since we are all still here, but it's close. This can't be that difficult of an update. Winning's HH's are extremely similar to that of many other networks that are supported by HEM.

I have a very large sample of hands from Winning. I can't imagine that you need many to integrate support for the network, but let me know if I can help.

cardsfan04
06-01-2012, 10:52 PM

certainly appears that way especially given the lack of a denial in 24 hours. I'd love to remain loyal to HM, but they aren't making it easy.

netsrak
06-04-2012, 06:53 AM
From another post:

... One reason that it has not been started already is we were waiting on documentation from the network on the hand history formatting but have not received it. If you and other user's will also ask that they respond to that request it will make the process go much quicker.

As it stands, we have all the hands we need but will have to manually determine all of the rules and standards they are using in their current hand history formats. Something we can definitely do but it is not as efficient and thus will take longer.

Thanks

Jim

Rapala
06-04-2012, 08:42 AM
Email sent. Feel free to copy and paste yourself.

support@truepoker.ag

Dear Support,

Many Truepoker players are desperate for HoldemManager to start supporting your network which I’m sure you will agree is in the networks best interests to encourage more people to play there. Please see this forum post to see how many people are wanting this asap. Here is an extract from the thread detailing why there is a hold up. Hopefully you can pressure the network to release the information to HM support ASAP.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/poker-site-support/156821-true-poker-3.html#post1227931

from the thread:

... One reason that it has not been started already is we were waiting on documentation from the network on the hand history formatting but have not received it. If you and other user's will also ask that they respond to that request it will make the process go much quicker.

As it stands, we have all the hands we need but will have to manually determine all of the rules and standards they are using in their current hand history formats. Something we can definitely do but it is not as efficient and thus will take longer.

Thanks

Jim

Thanks and regards

udbrky
06-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Thank you for helping us request that.

cardsfan04
06-05-2012, 11:42 PM
I decided to play along and send the same email. Hopefully it helps.

But, gotta be honest. This feels like deflecting blame for why it's not complete. PT was able to develop this awhile back and I can't imagine True was any more helpful to them.

morny
06-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the feedback and i know its a bit frustrating. Were discussing internally and well try and get a more definitive eta for you soon.

Rapala
06-27-2012, 04:04 PM
Any update? pt4 leaves beta soon at which point I have to decide whether to buy it or whether its worth waiting for hm to support Truepoker. Don't mean to come across douchey but just pointing out that you could potentially be losing many customers in the same situation as me.

Patvs
06-27-2012, 05:36 PM
It's still on the to-add list.
I'm unsure what's currently causing the delay. (as it was delayed last month due to Merge 6.0 and other big updates to other networks)

Corpsebean
07-26-2012, 05:01 PM
Eta on this? As poster above said going to be going to PT4 instead of HEM2 unless this is resolved.

Patvs
07-26-2012, 09:09 PM
Eta is "august", but the programmers are CURRENTLY working on it.