PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

MrGeros
08-14-2009, 04:44 AM
Hello,i have checked all FAQ's,and still nothing.Here's the problem:
I had postges installed and i had pokertracker3,i installed hem,and when i tryed to run it first time i had to enter postgres info,i had my own username/pass so i put it it,at first it says that this database does not exist and if i want hem to change username/pass to match,i press yes,then i try to connect again and it gives me "FATAL 3D000",i search all FAQ's etc,so i decide to unistall and reinstall postgres,so i unistall it and pt3 and download the latest version and install it.

Now when i go to run HEM it gives me new fatal, "FATAL 28000" if i use "postgres"/"postgrespass" as user/pass and "FATAL 3D000" if i enter the one i entered when i did the instalation.

Can someone help?i could run a mikogo session with someone so he watches if that helps somehow.

Thx in advance

netsrak
08-14-2009, 05:20 AM
You need to use the same user and password as for the Pokertracker 3 connection and when the connect is completed you need to create a new database for Holdemmanager.

MrGeros
08-14-2009, 06:42 AM
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2641/problemt.jpg

Take a look at that plz and explain a bit more,i have unistalled postgres,and pt3,installed all over and still nothing

netsrak
08-14-2009, 08:21 AM
So your PT3 is not working in the moment too?

During the postgresql installation you were asked for a username. This defaults to postgres but i think you used a different user. Possibly postgresuser? And you also were asked for a password there. This data you have to enter in the database control panel.

If you look at the pgadmin window you see "login roles". You can open this and you will see the user (= role) you have to use.