PDA

View Full Version : Lots of hud problems - stats missing/incorrect

michty6
11-29-2011, 03:23 PM
I am using HEM 1 on windows 7. I am currently playing on my backup computer whilst my main one gets fixed.

I imported my hud setup from my other computer but I cannot get it to work. I will post a screenshot and explain some of the issues.

I have been using HEM for a long time and am generally able to sort faults but this one is puzzling. I have upgraded to the latest version as this generally fixes the most common bugs. Here is a screenshot with explanations:

Issues:
- There are no stats displayed for the player in the top left. It is not like they have just moved to the table (where this can happen) this is after a number of hands.
- Many of the stats are wrong. For example the first line in my HUD which sits over the player name is no.of hands/abbrev name/big blinds. You can see that the blinds are 100/200 yet the number of blinds it has calculated are way off. And no, this is not because the blinds just changed even if the blinds were 75/150 they would still be way off. Another example: the player in the top right (rachel05) is showing a vpip/pfr of 24/0 and yet I sat and watched them raise two hands so I know his pfr is not 0! And no, this is not because of filters, my filters are the same as always plus you can double click on the hud to remove the filters and see the "overall" stats - I did this and the pfr is still 0.

Patvs
11-30-2011, 12:01 AM
I can't see the image.

On which site is this? What type of table?
Check in TableManager is the table is correctly recognized.
Example: if it's 10max, check if it's recognized as 10max. If it's recognized as 9max, manually change the number of seats (by right clicking on the table)

Try creating a NEW HUD configuration and recreate the HUD from scratch.

michty6
11-30-2011, 07:44 PM
Weird, it appears fine on several different browsers for me. Here is a link http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff453/michty6ty6/hemhud.png
or if clicking on the link doesnt work manually type in: http : //i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff453/michty6ty6/hemhud.png .

It is on Stars, tournaments only. I recreated the HUD and tried that but it still didnt work.

One more thing it is doing (which you can see from the image) is that the HUD "stats" of a player who has busted and whose seat is empty usually disappear after a little while but they are not as you can see in the top left of the image...

They seem to be correctly recognised in table manager as well. Any other suggestions? I had to turn the HUD off today as it is pretty much useless.

Patvs
12-01-2011, 12:53 AM
What exactly did you import from the old computer?
Just the HUD configuration (imported the .xml file), or you also restored the old /HoldemManager/Config folder and restored the old database?

Try:
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default:
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

And create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
(and reimport your old hands, running a import from folder on your archive folder)

michty6
12-03-2011, 08:06 PM
I imported the XML HUD configuration only.

I tried to delete the files that you said but them HEM stopped working. So I re-downloaded the program, re-installed it from scratch, created a new database and uploaded my XML file and it still wouldnt work! So I guess there must be a problem with the XML file?

Patvs
12-03-2011, 08:31 PM
Try recreating the HUD, start with a NEW HUD configuration.

michty6
12-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Ok so I recreated the HUD (which took a while as it is quite detailed) but it is still not working correctly. If I can offer more information to get to the heart of the issue it seems that the problems start when either I'm moved tables in a tourny or someone busts at the table.

I uninstalled HEM again. Uninstalled postgresql. Redownloaded both, reinstalled both, created the HUD from scratch and it still doesnt work!

Patvs
12-05-2011, 07:37 PM
Update to:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_.07%20Internal.exe

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

michty6
12-05-2011, 10:44 PM
I am just using windows firewall, no anti virus but I have spybot and some other browser security stuff.

I have already set hem to start as administrator I will try the other files the update and the firewall exceptions and post back...

michty6
12-05-2011, 10:59 PM
Seems to be working now. All the files you mentioned were already set as administrator so it must have been allowing hem and hemhud in windows firewall that did the trick. Ugh so simple and sooooo much wasted time trying to sort this, on top of this I get my main laptop back tomorrow so wont even be using this one anymore!!