PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Stars HHs

Aaron Jones
08-13-2009, 09:27 PM
I am having a problem with *some* of my hands histories.

I played a session today on Stars and FTP. I had not updated my HEM for a while-- I was running 1.08.01 since I was not by my desktop all summer. There had been many updates to HEM and both sites software, I'm sure.

My FTP HHs have worked fine.

My Stars HHs were not importing right-- it said I was only up 1/3 or so of what I was actually up. I only played under 100 hands though, so I figured the tables might've closed, or one of the FR or 6m tables were not working. Also, these were high stakes restricted tables so I thought there was a chance that their HHs were different or something. Sooo, I emailed Stars for the last 100 HHs and copy and pasted them and re-imported them. It said it imported them, along with duplicates, and errors. It was showing that I had played 72 hands on my Reports tab-- and it said I Was up only about half of what I know I was up. Then, I looked in the graph section and it said I was up what I am 98% sure was the correct amount over 60 hands (also probably the correct number).

I DL'd the Beta version because my buddy linked me to it.

So, I went and looked at the hands tab.. and I noticed there were some duplicate hands-- some where I am losing 20 or 30 bbs, some where I get walked, etc. There are duplicates seemingly at random, and there must have been enough losers (or at least one big losing pot) that made me appear to be up not as much as I really was on the Reports tab.

So, I thought it might've been because of the Beta, so I DL'd 1.08.04... now I've still got the same problem. I went in and manually deleted one of the hands, but it deleted both of them-- the hand I wanted to delete and its duplicate.

So now I've got 70 hands registered, still some duplicates, and I can't get that old hand back even when I try to import Stars hands. And still the wrong number in the green column.

fozzy71
08-13-2009, 10:16 PM
Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature. If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73

To get all your missed hands imported, Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder. Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________, and copy the hands (Fodlers of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174