PDA

View Full Version : titan

egosbar
08-13-2009, 08:53 PM
sorry mate i seem to be asking a lot of questions but i cant find my answer in the forum

basically what i want to do is have my histories off all sites going to a main folder
the way i set up my computer programs i buy copy or download is to have a folder my programs then sub folder copied and not copied
then i back the not copied programs to a external hard drive every few weeks and once that is done i cut them and add them to copied

so what i want to do is have in the not copied folder a folder called poker histories which i will never put in the copied folder so when i back up my uncopied programs this will always update and copy

so here it is i have not copied folder - full till titan sub folders in full tilt i have egosbar folder which the games im currently playing go to then in have also a folder hand history where they all sort by month year etc at full tilt this works fine my hud works good and i have no problems

at titan im doing the same thing = not copied program folder - sub folder titan poker - sub folder egosbar sub folders 2009 and tournament and cash game
the hands im playing are going into sub folder 2009 my import config looks good but im not getting any hud on titan im attatching some screen shots to see if you can figure out what im doing wrong or if you have a better idea on where to put hand histories im not too sure what archiveing means or where to have the archive folder for different sites i would like to keep all in the folder programs not copied sub folder poker sites histories

hope you can help me

netsrak
08-14-2009, 05:12 AM
I don't really understand what you are doing in the moment but here is how i suggest it should work:

You let HM import the hands from the original handhistory folders and configure different archive folders in the auto-import settings for every site. In this way HM moves the files for you after importing and you can copy or delete them from this archive folders.

For example:
C:\hmarchive\party
C:\hmarchive\stars
c:\hmarchive\titan...

Btw: cant read your doc file