PDA

View Full Version : HEM does not import Stars DoN tournaments well

eurythmech
08-13-2009, 03:22 PM
I've been in contact with support before on this, but I still have problems.

Normal Stars SnGs seem to import without problems. But today, I played 6 DoN tournaments - 4 of those now show up in my tournament stats for today.

I can't figure out why the other two don't.

In the "data view", tournies I've cashed in come out as green and others as white. These two are a dark grey. I think that means "incomplete", for one reason or the other. I don't understand what makes them incomplete.

fozzy71
08-13-2009, 06:23 PM
For any tournament at pokerstars, that is larger than a single table, you must request the tournament summary so HM can know all the finish places and prizes.

Pokerstars Lobby > Requests > Tournament History > last 200

If you need more than that you have to request them thru support@pokerstars.com, as you would for your cash game hands if you wanted your entire cash game history.

Now you have to copy the tourney summary information from the body of the email. There is usually 1 line of text at the top, and at the bottom, that is part of the email and not the summaries, so you do not need to copy those 2 lines.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

eurythmech
08-13-2009, 07:15 PM
I think you picked the wrong automated response :)

The DoN tournament is a one table, 10 man tournament.

And all six tournaments did import, but only four of them show up in the results, as two are labelled "incomplete".

fozzy71
08-13-2009, 11:25 PM
That one actually isn't programmed into my hotkey script for common replies, but the following one is. ;)

Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name.

eurythmech
08-14-2009, 06:47 AM
k, thanks :)

bobhogan
09-18-2009, 01:37 AM
I'm having the same problem. I was trying to figure out why my stats weren't adding up properly and found 6 or 7 'incomplete' DoN's.

I believe this is the 5th time I've downloaded HEM over the years with the intention of purchasing a key once set up and working properly. I want it so bad... but it's so frustrating and amateur. Put it out once it works and quit taking everyone's money in the meantime.

oh, it does work, just send us files and copy this and reload this and set up new one of these and request this from pokerstars, etc. etc.

fozzy71
09-18-2009, 09:44 AM
You can right click on the tourney in the dataview and manually complete them. Pokerstars doesnt write summaries to disk like FTP, so they must be requested and imported manually.

bobhogan
09-18-2009, 01:21 PM
sorry for the rudeness, just frustrated once again, after it finally seemed to be working properly.

I'm actually having the issue with several tournaments, not just DoN.

So any multitable tournament requires manual entry or tournament summaries from pokerstars?

and what about the DoN's? Are they just not going to work? I don't know the outcome of the incomplete tournaments, they span over several days. They seem to be randomly incomplete, with a random hand as the last one included, not the actual last hand I played.

I really want to buy this software and have it work... but what's the point if I have to track down the results from stars and input everything myself?

fozzy71
09-18-2009, 02:58 PM
Please zip and email the problem hand histories and summaries, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net