PDA

View Full Version : A few questions about HM2 and HM1

Zosso
11-29-2011, 05:32 AM
Hello

At the moment i still use HM1 but i had a trail copy of HM2 running. For me the status of HM2 wasnt good enough to spend the money. I have a few questions:

a) is HM2 now working solide or is it still so buggy? my trail of HM2 has ended and im wondering is HM2 the investment worth at this status?

b) Since FT is down PKR is my main. Is the active player window (HM1) now working in HM2 or will there be a fix in near future?

c) there are Hud's outthere for PKR (ex. Pokerofficer) , so its technical possible. will HM2 deliver a working Hud for PKR in near future?

d) Is HM1 still working when i install the full version of HM2 or im forced to use HM2?

Thanks

Sarek
11-29-2011, 03:05 PM
1) As I understood, today is 29th day of hm2 trial maximum for any customer. Because official HM2 start day was 01.11.2011. So you should have at least one day of trial - if you started to use it exactly 01 november.
2) We are working on HM2 issues and this process is reflected public - see this
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/145251-hm2-updates-priority-list.html
3) HM1 works in PKR as it was.
4) About HM2 in PKR - HUD on one table - Please see this http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/722/PKR+Network
5) HM1 key will be live 180 days after you purchase HM2 with discounts. If no discouts used - no death date.

Zosso
11-29-2011, 04:15 PM
Thanks for your answers. Your right i still have a day.

The active player windows is the only help when your playing poker at PKR. So its a MUST for any Player at PKR. As long you dont confirm that the active player windows from HM1 is exactly working the same way or in a better way in HM2, HM2 is completely worthless for PKR-Players. There is no "active player window" task on the Update Priority List so i guess i have to stick with HM1

udbrky
11-29-2011, 08:55 PM
While it is not the same, you can replay hands and get the HUD on that for PKR. The line analysis is a great tool for looking at what players do with different hands and situations.

There is still discussion and I do not think that we have seen all that player analysis will become.