PDA

View Full Version : A new HUD filter (filter by blind levels or effective stacks)

+EV
08-13-2009, 02:52 PM
Is there any way that at some point in the near (or distant future) we could get a feature that allows us Tourney players to filter stats by blind levels (or effective stacks) rather than by # of players. I can get a good approximation of how people adjust in STT's by # of players since the number is on average similar at different blind levels. However, a filter by blind level would likely be much more accurate.

Regards,
+EV

fozzy71
08-13-2009, 06:26 PM
I know this is a highly requested feature, and I am pretty sure it has been requested on the suggestion site (http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions), so I will do something I usually don't do (technically not supposed to do) and forward this thread to Roy.

Rvg72
08-13-2009, 06:58 PM
Is there any way that at some point in the near (or distant future) we could get a feature that allows us Tourney players to filter stats by blind levels (or effective stacks) rather than by # of players. I can get a good approximation of how people adjust in STT's by # of players since the number is on average similar at different blind levels. However, a filter by blind level would likely be much more accurate.

Regards,
+EV

It is coming - we are collecting the data right now by # effective blinds remaining and in a future update we will provide this information in the hud

Roy

+EV
08-13-2009, 08:47 PM
It is coming - we are collecting the data right now by # effective blinds remaining and in a future update we will provide this information in the hud

Roy

You guys are the BEST!

pMac831
08-14-2009, 01:33 AM
Will this also let us have a HUD stat that displays current stack size in BBs? I just saw the Tourney M stat but I mostly play SNGs, mostly. The M stat is nice it just doesn't do it for me. If there is a stat for BBs already, then could somebody point me in the right direction? I went thru all the stats and FAQs and can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance!!!

-p

Pilch
02-13-2010, 03:18 PM

Roy

Just contemplating jumping ship from PT3 (not a swear word I hope!) to HM - any ideas when this is due to appear?

netsrak
02-14-2010, 08:21 AM
Its still in work - can't give you an ETA

Grasiu
06-03-2010, 12:34 PM
Any update on this?
Maybe it is already there, and I just can't find it.. if so plz point me to a proper guide/tutorial.

morny
06-03-2010, 01:02 PM
This and a lot more tourney features are planned for the near future but i dont have an ETA currently

TruFloridaGator
07-02-2010, 02:44 PM
Just wanted to add that I would love to see this.

MassaTheChamp
07-02-2010, 05:20 PM
yea, a filter by M would be great, i hope it will be added soon, almost a year passed already since the request :(

morny
07-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Next version has filter by bb's remaining

TruFloridaGator
07-03-2010, 12:22 AM
Next version has filter by bb's remaining

wow, that's so huge, especially for DoNs. Thanks a ton!!

Pilch
07-28-2010, 04:30 PM
With the filter, because it has exact figures and not a greater than or equals to selection, if I say choose stack size of 1 to 4 BB for the first filter and then 4 to 6 BB for the next filter, which of the two would a 4BB stack actually fit into?

I appreciate players are infrequently going to have an exact rounded figure but am just curious to know.

Thanks.

theEcrane
07-30-2010, 11:47 AM
I think this feature needs to be refined. It'd be really nice if there was a hand counter for said bb range in the hud or have ur bb ranges have a tally for how many hands to the right of said bb range in the pop up and make sure you have a better range of bbs. Showing villains vpip/pfr for 15+ isn't helpful. Maybe I'm missing an option that I haven't tweaked.

WizziM
11-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Just bumping this thread, loving the new Effective BB filters.

Just wondering again if this feature is coming in the HUD?