PDA

View Full Version : When I move stats on one table, the stats in the same position on another table move

BIGWHIPWHIPPIN
08-28-2008, 01:08 AM
So I go to align the stats up on one table so they're side by side along each player in correct order.

But when I do that the stat in the same position on the other table(s) move along with it. This makes it impossible to get the stats for each player on each table right beside their name.

Anyone know how I can solve this?

Thanks!

Biyaatch
08-28-2008, 05:53 AM
I have same problem with Unibet and pacific poker !!

fabio
08-28-2008, 06:56 AM
Just open 1 table, align the stats, open the Table Manager and go to File -> Save positions

Biyaatch
08-28-2008, 09:12 AM
Just open 1 table, align the stats, open the Table Manager and go to File -> Save positions

Hello Fabio, it doesn't work. When a player leave the table and a new one come to the tables, the stats appear to the wrong place, and after when I want to move it, stats on all my tables move in a same time..

Do you have an other idea?

morny
08-28-2008, 09:26 AM
What site are you playing on, are you using multiple panels and are you using preferred seating on the site your playing on or do you sit in different positions on each table.

Please Attach your prefs.xml file from your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

BIGWHIPWHIPPIN
08-28-2008, 02:15 PM
This is on Eurolinx.

And I have seat 3 checked for 6max games on my holdem manager. When I join a table on Eurolinx, no matter where I start, as soon as I'm dealt in the seats switch around to put me at the bottom middle of my screen.

EDIT: No I'm not using multiple panels. And even when I tried that the same thing happened.

BIGWHIPWHIPPIN
08-28-2008, 02:57 PM
OMG this is soooo annoying please help!

morny
08-28-2008, 04:16 PM
Make sure you dont have "Fix my Stats Position" selected in Hud Options > Player Pereferences and if thats not it please attach your your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

BIGWHIPWHIPPIN
08-28-2008, 04:29 PM
I don't have that box checked.

How to I attach what you're asking for? Should I send you an email?

Also I just sent you an email asking for help cuz I wasn't sure if you'd open this thread again. Just disregard that email i guess.

Thanks

BIGWHIPWHIPPIN
08-28-2008, 04:37 PM
gonna pm it to you...bah don't think I can pm it to you, hope it's safe to post here...

BIGWHIPWHIPPIN
08-28-2008, 10:34 PM
well it's not a problem as long as I turn off rotating seats on eurolinx. which basically mean I can't sit it the bottom middle of each table, I just have to sit wherever there is a seat open and stay there.

I would hope there's a way to fix it so I can sit in the bottom middle on every table but at least I have a short term solution I guess.

fabio
08-29-2008, 05:29 AM
Hi,

I sit at the bottom middle too on Prima. I changed the preferred seat in HM to 5 and it works fine.

kwl061
08-29-2008, 03:40 PM
I think I have the same problem, every time I open a table on full tilt all the hud stats are not on the correct player. I attached my holdemmanager.config file, can you look at it for me please?

morny
08-29-2008, 03:55 PM
Is this only when you restart HM or does it happen while playing. Are you using the newest version http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02.exe and have you tried save positions http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=149

Where are you playing, are you using preferred seating and if so have you setup preferred seating in HM too?

Please also post your prefs.xml file here if your still having problems

kwl061
08-29-2008, 04:07 PM
Is this only when you restart HM or does it happen while playing. Are you using the newest version http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02.exe and have you tried save positions http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=149

Where are you playing, are you using preferred seating and if so have you setup preferred seating in HM too?

Please also post your prefs.xml file here if your still having problems

It happens while I'm playing, I just updated to 1.06.02. I'm not using preferred seating, I never used it, even in the old version. Also, when I'm playing multiple tables, all the hud stats overlap each other too. I don't know what's going on...I took a screenshot of my screen you can see what I'm talking about.

Also I can't attach the prefs.xml file, it says invalid file. There's also two prefs files, prefs.xml_1.04.13 and prefs.xml_1.05.08. I can email you those files if you want.

morny
08-30-2008, 02:06 PM
Please email me the prefs.xml file only morny@holdemmanager.net and a link to this thread. Unticking Force On Top in Hud Options > Force On Top should sort the overlapping problem BTW

kwl061
08-30-2008, 11:36 PM
Thanks, fabio helped me with the problem.

flc
08-31-2008, 02:35 AM
I still have this problem on full tilt. I have preferred seating on on HM, tried the save position thing, don't have the fix stats-box ticked,... . Can you please help me?

morny
08-31-2008, 04:10 PM
What exactly is your problem FLC?

btw you have 2 Full Tilt folders setup in the auto import folders so delete one of them as it can cause problems

flc
09-01-2008, 06:28 AM
What exactly is your problem FLC?

btw you have 2 Full Tilt folders setup in the auto import folders so delete one of them as it can cause problems

solved now

Nfinity
09-19-2008, 06:09 PM
Same problem here on FTP. I don't use multiple panels or preferred seating.

Changing the stats position on one table changes it for all, no matter what I do. Really annoying when sitting at different seats on multiple tables. The problem forces me to use preferred seating as a temporary fix. Other positional problems occur as well, having a 6max and a full ring table open for instance.

Eazzy711
09-19-2008, 11:05 PM
Same problem at poker stars 6 max.

Full ring fine, but at 6 max the hud stats open in the wrong pace, when I move them them on one talbe they open wrong on the next table and when I move them there the first table moves as well. HELP.

Who thinks going postal should be replaced by going HUD :eek:

fabio
09-20-2008, 08:37 AM
Please email me at fabio@holdemmanager.net to arrange a date and time for a Teamviewer session so I can help you.