PDA

View Full Version : tourney support prima

Timmehhh
08-13-2009, 12:24 PM
First of all I wanted to say I am really happy with Holdem manager, I have been using it a long time and it really works great.

There is only one small problem, in cash games it works perfect, but it doesn't seem to work with MTT tourneys on unibet (microgaming). Anyone know if it also supports toerneys with prima, or Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance

Timmehhh
08-13-2009, 12:42 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using
1.09 beta 24

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Unibet, only no hud with tourneys, it works perfect with cash games, table manager does find the sng and mtt game, just no stats

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Correct folders are being used

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
De toerney hands do import they just don't show up with the hud

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
Doesn't this only work for cash games

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Not using vista

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
yes

Timmehhh
08-13-2009, 03:47 PM
Just tried tablefinder again, I now got it working :)

Timmehhh
08-13-2009, 05:53 PM
However still strange that it doesn't find the tourney games automatically. Anyone has suggestions for this problem?

fozzy71
08-13-2009, 06:18 PM
Great news. If you have any more problems please let us know.

Sorry about the delay in a response. netsrak is out of town on business and I have had to run a lot of errands the past couple days.