PDA

View Full Version : Can't restore my database

riversteal1
11-28-2011, 06:07 PM
I previously had HM1 but then managed to get a free trial version of HM2 for a while (i think it was HM2 beta), so I backed up my HM1 database and restored it in HM2 beta which worked fine, but as my free trial came to an end, I needed to resort back to HM1.

I backed up my database using HM2 beta backup and restore process but when I go to restore the database, the back up and restore process in HM1 cannot find the file that was created in HM2 beta. The file does exist as I can see the file when I go into 'my computer'.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Patvs
11-29-2011, 05:50 AM
A HM2 database--> cannot be imported/restored in HM1.
In HM1, just run a import from folder on the HM2's archive folder, C:/HM2Archive to import all the handhistories.

riversteal1
12-17-2011, 12:44 PM
I dont have a HM2 archive folder as i re installed windows onto my laptop. Any other suggestions part from requesting hand histories from my sites and re configuring my HUD , etc. Would save me soooo much time.

Patvs
12-17-2011, 10:35 PM
If you played most hands on PokerStars: email their support and request ALL your handhistories.

Or in HM2--> go to Database--> Export--> and export all your hands
Then import them again into HM1

riversteal1
12-18-2011, 05:38 PM
I cant export as i dont have HM2 anymore. When my HM2 trial ran out, I did a back up of the HM2 database and then re installed windows, which deleted everything off my hard drive apart from the back up file from HM2 that I saved to an external drive.

I guess ill just have to request my HH and try and remember how my HUD's looked and settings.

Cheers anyway guys

Patvs
12-18-2011, 07:40 PM
Email sales@holdemmanager.com, request a temporary HM2 license, so you can RESTORE your HM2 backup in HM2--> and export the hands.

riversteal1
01-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Ok I have now imported all my hands into HM1 but is there a way to export my configurations (eg HUD) from HM2 into HM1?

Patvs
01-02-2012, 01:21 PM
No you'll have to re-create the HUD.
Only a HM1 HUD---> can be exported and then imported into HM2.