PDA

View Full Version : HEM only importing about 30% of hands (MERGE)

nicecallpre
11-28-2011, 04:42 PM
I've played about 250k hands of 6m on merge over the past few months and HEM hasn't missed a hand...until last night. Now it's strangely picking and choosing which hands to import, and seems to be catching only about 30% of them. Oddly enough, the reports tab is catching/showing slightly more than the sessions tab, it seems, but not by much. I'd estimate that the reports tab is showing ~40% of hands while the sessions tab is showing ~30%.

I tried clearing the filters (even though they were already cleared), as I read to do so in another thread. It didn't help, though.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Edit: I have already updated to the latest version of HM1

Patvs
11-29-2011, 05:48 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Try creating a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
and reimport your hands.