PDA

View Full Version : Microgaming import problems

dirtylobster
08-13-2009, 04:42 AM
I've had this problem for a few days now. No idea what's causing it. I've tried b20, b23a and b24.

For example, today (I just checked the client hand history function) I played 185 hands (between 10:31 and 11:14) of which HEM just imported 77 hands. I tried creating another database but this time it imported 89 hands and only from 10:51 and forward today, so it missed all my previous hands from july-august plus the first 20 minutes of my todays session. The archieved folder is empty except for the eula.txt and whatever other file there was.

Any ideas how to troubleshoot? And, how would I go about creating a new DB and get ALL the hands (from GameHistory.dat) imported?

I'm running XP Pro SP3 and playing on Purple-Lounge.

dirtylobster
08-13-2009, 06:46 AM
It's getting more weird now. Running b24 and I've now played 286 hands according to the Reports tab showing a profit of $34, however the Graphs tab only shows 240 hands and a profit of $13. This has never happened before and the whole thing is getting pretty frustrating.

fozzy71
08-13-2009, 11:34 PM
Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name.

dirtylobster
08-14-2009, 02:04 AM
No hand history files, it's a SQlite3 db (GameHistory.dat). Sending it in a few minutes.

dirtylobster
08-16-2009, 07:29 PM
Sigh. No one else having problems on Prima? I'm on another comp now with Windows 7 and I'm having the same problems as before.

fozzy71
08-16-2009, 09:16 PM
Sigh. No one else having problems on Prima? I'm on another comp now with Windows 7 and I'm having the same problems as before.

Sorry, not that I am aware of.

Please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support version.

dirtylobster
08-17-2009, 06:55 AM
Problem seems to be solved! At least the old hands imported as they should. The trick was to use ASCII instead of UTF when creating a new HEM DB.

I'll report more later when I've played a session. Hopefully everything works fine for now.

dirtylobster
08-17-2009, 07:32 AM
Confirmed that it's working. Microgaming/Prima users, if you have problems, use ASCII instead of UTF when creating new HEM databases for now.

cntgetmedown
08-17-2009, 02:24 PM
Yea I've had a lot of problems importing hands from microgaming. But recently it's gotten worse thus my coming to the forums. I'm gonna try and see how my database is coded and if i can change it.
...Just checked and couldn't figure out if my old one was utf or ascii, but I noticed that the default setting is to utf, so I created a new one with ascii. Tried reimporting and it only imported 100 new hands, and there are still a lot more missing than that. It's very frustrating especially when you would like to review your play.
I'm running the 1.09 beta 24 version.

dirtylobster
08-17-2009, 02:35 PM
I also experienced that at one point; that it only imported hands from today. Don't know if you're supposed to delete the old db (using pgadmin) to get all the hands to import properly?

cntgetmedown
08-17-2009, 02:54 PM
Well i believe ive imported all hands from the last database. What I was referring to was hands from earlier sessions today, they seem to be lost :(. Hand import seems to be working for now with the new database.