PDA

View Full Version : The HUD never starts

HeckDragon
07-13-2008, 03:33 PM
I just bought HM and I set it up this morning. I started it up to use during the Sunday tournaments. The Table Manager finds all of the tables I am either on or observing (Poker Stars). However, the Players column shows all of the tables as 0/6 (0 short). The HUD never displays.

I assume I have fouled something up but I can't imagine what since I am using mostly defaults.

Can someone think of something I can try so I don't have to start up PT and PAHUD?

Thanks,
Bill

morny
07-13-2008, 03:39 PM
Hello,

Have you confirmed that HH are saving into the folder specified in the Auto Import Folder, go to that directory and see if the hands are showing up.

If you email me your holdemmanager.config folder with a link to this thread ill see if i can spot something wrong. Youll find it in the Holdem Manager directory in the Config folder.

HeckDragon
07-13-2008, 03:54 PM
Where do I find your email address?

morny
07-13-2008, 03:56 PM
Doh! paul.morny at gmail dot com

Mike chops
07-13-2008, 05:49 PM
The observed stars hands are saved to "..\Holdem manger\Importing\HEM data" folder. You should add that to the auto-import folders. We only save one hand for table selection purposes.

The regular Stars folder should be c:\program files\pokerstars\handhistory and include sub-folders.

HeckDragon
07-13-2008, 06:12 PM
The observed stars hands are saved to "..\Holdem manger\Importing\HEM data" folder. You should add that to the auto-import folders. We only save one hand for table selection purposes.

The regular Stars folder should be c:\program files\pokerstars\handhistory and include sub-folders.

I added the importing folder, no change. I'm certain its not the HH folder since I've been using PT successfully for years.

I've tried a bunch of things that morny suggested, to no avail.

HeckDragon
07-15-2008, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the first class support, Paul and Roy. It all seems to be running well now.

BTW, I hate Vista.