PDA

View Full Version : Cannot close FTP tables when table manager is running

bilbo-san
08-12-2009, 11:53 PM
If the table manager is running, and I try to close a table on FullTilt, the "Are you sure you want to leave your seat?" dialog window disappears, and the table no longer responds (it produces that "clunk" sound that windows makes when you try to click a window that is waiting on the input from a dialog box).

This in XP, running HEM 1.09.23a

Any suggestions?

fozzy71
08-13-2009, 01:33 AM
Have you pin pointed it to the Table Manager only? What operating system? What other programs are you running? Any hotkey programs or scripts? It may be possible that the dialog box is open, but it has somehow gotten shoved off screen. This happened to me when one of my monitors died. Anything that used to open there had to be pulled back to my last/main monitor.

I used an AHK script that was given to me. To run the .ahk version you will need to install www.autohotkey.com and then download this file and run it:

Placer-JBL.ahk (http://www.fozzypokermods.com/AHKScripts/Placer-JBL.ahk)

Or you can run this compiled version of the script, without installing autohotkey.

Once it's running, you use F1 - F8 to try and grab the active window and drag it to various main monitor positions.

Once you are done using it, Right Click the Green H in the System Tray and choose Exit.

Placer-JBL.exe (http://www.fozzypokermods.com/AHKScripts/Placer-JBL.exe)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
SetTitleMatchMode, 2

F1::
WinGetActiveTitle, Title1
WinMove, %Title1%,, -1246, 40
return

F2::
WinMove, %Title1%,, -640, 40
return

F3::
WinMove, %Title1%,, -1246, 500
return

F4::
WinMove, %Title1%,, -640, 500
return

F5::
WinMove, %Title1%,, 35, 40
return

F6::
WinMove, %Title1%,, 645, 40
return

F7::
WinMove, %Title1%,, 35, 500
return

F8::
WinMove, %Title1%,, 645, 500
return
----------------------------------------------------------------

bilbo-san
08-13-2009, 01:50 AM
Hrmmm this appears to have gone away after a reboot of my machine...nevermind.

bilbo-san
08-13-2009, 01:51 AM
I had pagged it to Table Manager, though. I experimented and it was only happening if the TR was running.

neff
08-13-2009, 06:57 PM
i have had this same problem and have also found that closing the HUD fixes it. a reboot fixes it for a while, but it comes back.

it does act like there is some sort of unseen message box, so i will try this solution the next time it happens. let you know if i find anything.

FWIW the link to the ahk file is dead.

kiku001
07-20-2010, 03:35 AM
I have exactly the same problem and is so annoying..when it happens the only thing I can do is to kill FTP process and restart again. I´ve tried with other trackers and only happens when using HM with the table manager running.
Can anybody give a solution, please??

netsrak
07-20-2010, 03:54 AM
Are you using our latest release? http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/33500-1-11-03-pre-release.html

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that the FTP Client, holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

neff
07-20-2010, 08:39 AM
I have exactly the same problem and is so annoying..when it happens the only thing I can do is to kill FTP process and restart again. I´ve tried with other trackers and only happens when using HM with the table manager running.
Can anybody give a solution, please??

iirc, my problem did end up being an unseen message box waiting for a response. i think usually the "do you really want to close this table" message. hitting the "enter" key or using the arrow key to move the choice and then hitting enter would get the table to close (been a long time and i don't remember which).