PDA

View Full Version : Tourney EV Calculation

Beanti
08-12-2009, 10:12 PM
Hey there,

after having had a closer look at my SNG results on Stars i noticed that with every SNG where the player field is larger than 9 men the EV value of a sng where i made it itm is exactly the same the won money. However with single table SNG the EV and actual won differ every single tourney which makes me wonder whether it is a mistake in my HEM or that HEM in general isnt able to do so yet, and if so when or if it will be implemented.

Best regards

edit: also i noticed that although i only play 18/45 player SNG within the results in my HEM there are field that differ from this number and only if it is shown as 10 or less i get ev calculation on the sng where i busted oom

fozzy71
08-13-2009, 01:20 AM
Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

Any tourney on stars over a single table requires a tournament summary for HM to know the finish places and prizes. If you need to request more than 200 of them you will need to email support@pokerstars.net.

Then go to the Stars Lobby > Requests > Tournament History > Last 200 summaries

Copy the summaries from the body of the email, right-click on your Desktop > New > Text Document > Name it and Open it with Notepad > Edit > Paste the summaries in and save/close the file.

HM > Import From File(s)

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

Beanti
08-13-2009, 09:05 AM
Having followed your advice now my actual won graphing exactly matches my ev graphing which is kinda a step back from only having some proper ev calculations to none :(
Hope u can provide me further help.

best regards

fozzy71
08-13-2009, 11:07 AM
Please www.7zip.org the hands, and summary files, and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

Beanti
08-16-2009, 12:29 PM
sent u the mail 4 days ago

*bump*

fozzy71
08-16-2009, 12:44 PM
Sorry for the delay, they got lost on my desktop. I am not sure why I had you email them to me honestly, as I don't do that very often.

I will take a look at them right now, and if I can't figure anything out will forward them to the developer for a reply.

fozzy71
08-16-2009, 01:00 PM
Please try creating a new DB and import them to the new DB.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Everything seems to have imported properly for me: