PDA

View Full Version : Stars Stats way wrong

cchill07
08-12-2009, 09:49 PM
For every set of STT's I've played tonight at least three are showing as incomplete???? I am showing positive in ROI but my bankroll has shrunk. I only play 4-6 at a time and three are showing incomplete per sitting.

fozzy71
08-13-2009, 01:33 AM
Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

Any tourney on stars over a single table requires a tournament summary for HM to know the finish places and prizes. If you need to request more than 200 of them you will need to email support@pokerstars.net.

Then go to the Stars Lobby > Requests > Tournament History > Last 200 summaries

Copy the summaries from the body of the email, right-click on your Desktop > New > Text Document > Name it and Open it with Notepad > Edit > Paste the summaries in and save/close the file.

HM > Import From File(s)

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43

cchill07
08-15-2009, 07:34 PM
I have done this and still for every set I have incomplete tourneys. Do I have to manually do this on a daily basis now?

fozzy71
08-15-2009, 08:08 PM
You must import tournament summaries for the vast majority of all tourneys on stars.

For the ones that havent updated you can try a couple of things:

1 - To get all your missed hands imported, Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder. Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________, and copy the hands (Fodlers of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

*You may need to go to the HM > Tourneys > Dataview tab and delete the incomplete ones if this doesn't work, and try it again (I don't play tourneys).

2 - If none of that works, please create a new DB and import a portion of your hand histories and summaries to see if it works properly ina clean DB.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146