PDA

View Full Version : Required Note occured too frequently

WantAWatch
11-28-2011, 05:15 AM
hi,
I wanted to create a new color coding definition ''fold BB vs Steal'' and then let the program color code people who fold more than x % vs Steals in the BB. After the note taking process was finished I checked a few players if the notes were taken or not and I could see that it worked. Some players had 80% folds so I tested and put the Minimum to 80 and the sample to 10.
I test this for the player who folds 80% according to the notecaddy note so it should color code that person but instead it says ''required note:FoldBBvsSteal occured too frequently''
What can I do here? Because I think it should work cause they are folding 80%...
thx

sreticentv
11-29-2011, 06:04 AM
Did you set a maximum frequency? I just looked at the code and it seems if you leave it at 0 that would happen. That obviously shouldn't be and will be fixed asap but I think if you set it to 100 now you will be ok

WantAWatch
11-29-2011, 06:08 AM
Did you set a maximum frequency? I just looked at the code and it seems if you leave it at 0 that would happen. That obviously shouldn't be and will be fixed asap but I think if you set it to 100 now you will be ok
yes sir, its working if I set max to 100. TY