PDA

View Full Version : "Waiting for Hands" on Prima (Ladbrokes) 3732

Cleric147
11-27-2011, 07:27 AM
Please can someone tell me what I have to do to get the HUD on Prima?

Any help appreciated thanks

DogNamedBluff
11-27-2011, 12:51 PM
For your HUD issues:

Please view the following FAQ and if this does not solve the problem please answer all the questions at the bottom of the FAQ to help us narrow down the issue.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1421/My+HUD+does+not+work

The more questions you answer the quicker we can narrow down the issue and provide a solution.

Thank you.

Cleric147
11-29-2011, 06:21 PM
Sorry still not working

I have turned UAC off and tried to tell HM where the Prima HH are to no avail.

I have just bought a new laptop with Windows 7 and now the HUD does not work for Ladbrokes or Betfair which did work on my old laptop.

Please help it looks fantastic if it works

Thanks

Didnt see the questions but I am on Wondows 7 running HM2 latest version on Ladbrokes and Betfair.

udbrky
11-30-2011, 03:49 AM
Are the hands all importing?

Are they all showing the correct times that you were playing? Do the sessions match up to what your computer says the time is?

Please move the c:\microgaming\poker\site\gamehistory.dat file to another location. Restart your site.

Cleric147
11-30-2011, 09:02 PM
Hi and thanks for your help.

Yeah the hands that I played on my last table are the right date/time.

I have moved the gamehistory.dat file into a different folder within the Microgaming folder but it doesnt seem to have helped with the HUD.

What else can you suggest please?

Cleric147
12-02-2011, 08:54 AM
Update

HUD is working on Betfair now but still not on Ladbrokes which is my main site.

Please help - I can see its power and will purchase if the HUD works.

Thanks

DogNamedBluff
12-04-2011, 07:41 AM
Is your Hand Importing > Auto Import configured correctly? Have you tried the table finder? Table Finder FAQ (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1441/How+is+Table+Finder+utilized+if+the+HUD+does+not+a ppear%3F)

Cleric147
12-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Hi

Thanks - we are making progress the HUD appears after I used the table finder but only on one table.When I repeat the process on another table it applies the HUD from the first table on the second table both the layout and the players names.

Thanks again, hopefully we will get there soon

DogNamedBluff
12-05-2011, 06:55 AM
Hi.

When I repeat the process on another table it applies the HUD from the first table on the second table both the layout and the players names.
Ok. Yes, this is a known issue being worked on for a fix. We appreciate your patience while this issue is resolved.

Cleric147
12-05-2011, 03:51 PM
Thanks is it possible for someone to email to be sent went it is resolved? I do want to purchase if it will work. Any idea when it will be fixed?

DogNamedBluff
12-06-2011, 08:21 AM
I have elevated the level of this issue and it will be worked on as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience while this issue is resolved.

Cleric147
12-06-2011, 03:33 PM
Thanks

Please can you email me at cleric147@gmail.com when a fix is available?