PDA

View Full Version : Help

Thunder87
08-11-2009, 11:30 PM
Ok, So I dl hem a few days ago, attempted to get it setup up last night... I running vista trying to get it to work on stars. I unhid the files to import but when I play and it trys to auto import it says importing error. The archive folder it says to put in is /Hmarchive folder or something like that but i dont' have that. Is that the problem or what? I've been at this for over 2 hours now... so a buddie of mine told me to create an account here and ask you guys.. Any help would be app it. Thanks... I'm going nuts!

fozzy71
08-11-2009, 11:50 PM
Ok, So I dl hem a few days ago, attempted to get it setup up last night... I running vista trying to get it to work on stars. I unhid the files to import but when I play and it trys to auto import it says importing error. The archive folder it says to put in is /Hmarchive folder or something like that but i dont' have that. Is that the problem or what? I've been at this for over 2 hours now... so a buddie of mine told me to create an account here and ask you guys.. Any help would be app it. Thanks... I'm going nuts!

You need to create the new/empty folder C:\HMArchive and assign it to your auto import folders.

Import errors usually mean you don't have the latest beta version.

Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature. If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73 If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Thunder87
08-12-2009, 12:38 AM
Thanks so much man... THAT fixed it! I'm up and running. Thanks again.

Thunder87
08-12-2009, 02:10 AM
Man I run bad... Ok I was setting up my hud under player preferances.... and all of a sudden I clicked delete and i go to setup a new config and a error pops up saying "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click cout. the app will ignore this error and attempt to cout. If you click quit the app will close imm. So i click cout, There is no default config anymore and my other configs are gone. And I cant' even setup a new config without the same rror coming up. "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than size of the collection" Parameter name: index. I click details... a long list of stuff pops up... I restarted my comp... still when I click player pref nothing is there, everything is blank and I can't setup anything. I redownloaded the new update and installed still the samething happens. What do I need to do? Sorry to bother you yet again.

Thunder87
08-12-2009, 03:04 AM
Wow.. this is a major headache... Can't believe i had it setup and working I hit delete on something and the whole things messes up. I've installed and re-installed hem. When I got to player pref nothing loads up. It's blank, and the same error pops up. When I sit down at a table holdem manager sudden closes down. Wtf did I do? Paying the money isn't a hassle, but setting this up and getting it to run right is ridiculous.

netsrak
08-12-2009, 03:33 AM
I think the best is if we help you via remote session:

Please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session.

Thunder87
08-12-2009, 03:53 AM
Email Sent