PDA

View Full Version : Graph stopped updating

bcblack
08-11-2009, 07:42 PM
About 40 minutes ago my graph stopped updating when i hit refresh. PLaying PLO on stars...
I don't think I changed any settings or anything, don't have any filters on.
The HUD/table manager is working and the table manager shows how much I am winnign or losing but nothing in HEM is updating.
edit: I have the most recent version of hem, beta 23a.

fozzy71
08-11-2009, 11:36 PM
*** edited out my dumbness****

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

Rvg72
08-12-2009, 05:49 PM
About 40 minutes ago my graph stopped updating when i hit refresh. PLaying PLO on stars...
I don't think I changed any settings or anything, don't have any filters on.
The HUD/table manager is working and the table manager shows how much I am winnign or losing but nothing in HEM is updating.
edit: I have the most recent version of hem, beta 23a.

The hands you imported seem fine - I imported without any errors. Are you sure you don't have some kind of filter running that could explain this? The fact that the hud is still working makes me believe that the hands are importing fine

Roy

fozzy71
08-12-2009, 06:45 PM
*** edited out my dumbness****

I was mistaken. My pokerstars auto import folder had been removed from my list, apparently when I was testing hands/databases for people.

If you are still having problems please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com software using all the default settings.

bcblack
08-13-2009, 03:43 PM
I think I fixed it. I went into pgAdmin and noticed that my database had a red x over it, I clicked on it and had to re enter my password to access it. It seems to be working fine now.