PDA

View Full Version : 1.09 beta 23a. Ongame. No stats + button fail

ese
08-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Hi,
Everything was working fine using 1.09 beta 20 or 21, don't quite remember which one (sorry), but then I updated to beta 1.09 beta 23a, and now the stats are not showing on the tables, I have tried re-creating new database, but nothing happens. the HUD finds the tables. today I had the stats coming up on 1 table but after the first hand it froze and the stats stayed on hand 1.
Also, when I click on the "stop importing" the button says "stopping..." forever, it never goes normal so that I can click "start importing" again, I have to force the software to shut down and then restart, but for nothing, however HM does import the hands.

Regards,
Aldrin

fozzy71
08-11-2009, 11:54 PM
Send a screenshot with the following and a link to this thread, to mike@holdemmanager.net..

1. The table manager
2. The tables (including one with no stats).
3. The "importing\hud data" folder
4. The ...handhistory\screenname folder.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

ese
08-13-2009, 05:17 PM
Send a screenshot with the following and a link to this thread, to mike@holdemmanager.net..

1. The table manager
2. The tables (including one with no stats).
3. The "importing\hud data" folder
4. The ...handhistory\screenname folder.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

I tried to send you an email, but go this error by gmail:

"Technical details of temporary failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 421 421 Exceeded allowable connection time, disconnecting. (state 18)."

fozzy71
08-13-2009, 05:43 PM
You can post the screen shots in the thread, using the Manage Attachments button that is below the reply editor box when making your post.

If you have any problems with that, please email me it to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, and fozzy@fozzypokermods.com, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so I can make sure that Mike gets to see it.

ese
08-13-2009, 05:53 PM
You can post the screen shots in the thread, using the Manage Attachments button that is below the reply editor box when making your post.

If you have any problems with that, please email me it to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, and fozzy@fozzypokermods.com, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so I can make sure that Mike gets to see it.

File sizes are too big, don't know how to make them smaller without cutting the picture? :/

fozzy71
08-13-2009, 06:17 PM
Quoting my email reply:

You probably saved them as full screen pictures and saved them as BMP.

Try to open the pictures back up and do a Save as JPG instead of BMP.

You could also upload them to a free hosting site like www.photobucket.com. Once uploaded you can copy the direct/email links and send them via email, or you can copy the [IMG] tags code and post them as inline images in the thread.

ese
08-13-2009, 06:29 PM
Quoting my email reply:

Thx, I sent him the email as he first requested.

ese
08-15-2009, 07:12 PM
the new update solved the problem =)
thanks for working so good with the beta and the updates!
keep it up! :)

EDIT! WOPS! I was too quick on this one, hehe... problem still there, thing is suddenly all stats appeared on all tables, but they still don't update, they come up but freeze :/

netsrak
08-16-2009, 06:07 AM
Delete all files in your ongame handhistory folder or move them manually to another folder, restart HM and try again.

ese
08-16-2009, 07:04 AM
Delete all files in your ongame handhistory folder or move them manually to another folder, restart HM and try again.

seems to have solved the problem, thanks :)