PDA

View Full Version : hud pop up

redstar
08-11-2009, 06:59 PM
hey guys, can someone tell me how to disable my Hud pop up.
thanks

fozzy71
08-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Close HM and Table Manager, and download this file I attached.

Blank.pop (http://www.fozzypokermods.com/HM/Blank.pop)

Save a copy to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config

Then open HM > HUD Options > Player Preferences > Appearance > Main Popup: Blank

If you want to get rid of the small hover-over popups for the individual stats, you need to go to: Stats tab > Display These Stats > Uncheck the 'old style popup' option and select Blank for the Popup from the drop-down menu.

redstar
08-12-2009, 10:08 PM
hey Fozzy the file u gave me does not work

fozzy71
08-13-2009, 12:49 AM
hey Fozzy the file u gave me does not work

That was silly of me. Try it this way.

Right-Click > Extract to get the .pop file out of the .zip. If you don't have an Extract option in the right-click menu, install wwww.7zip.org.

redstar
08-13-2009, 06:46 PM
Hey Fozzy i just want to get rid of the small hover-over popups for the individual stats but i can't find the Stats tab you were talking about.
can u be a little more specific.

thanks

netsrak
08-14-2009, 05:05 AM
Please update to the latest Beta 1.09.24 http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

You find the Stats tab under Hud Options->Player Preferences -> choose your active HUD -> Stats -> for every stat you can choose a popop (it may be necessary to disable use old style popup)

redstar
08-19-2009, 09:55 PM
hi i install the new version but i'm stuck at players preference i still don't know how to get rid of the pop up. please help

netsrak
08-20-2009, 12:03 PM
When you open the player preferences you see 3 tabs:
Stats, Appearance and Use for.

The first one is the Stats tab Fozzy is talking about.

fozzy71
08-20-2009, 05:30 PM
Hey Fozzy i just want to get rid of the small hover-over popups for the individual stats but i can't find the Stats tab you were talking about.
can u be a little more specific.

thanks

See attached.

redstar
08-20-2009, 09:51 PM
hey guys i did what u ask and disable the old style pop up but it still poping up.
what else can i do

fozzy71
08-20-2009, 10:22 PM
Please post a screen shot of your HUD's preferences like I did.

Please also attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

redstar
08-24-2009, 06:29 PM
here is the file you are asking for good luck and thank you

redstar
08-26-2009, 06:39 PM
also here is the image of my hud preferences
can we please take care of this problem. All i want is the hud pop up not to pop up. is that too much to ask

thank you and have a nice day

redstar
08-26-2009, 06:44 PM
sorry here is the image and please help this pop up thing is annoying

fozzy71
08-26-2009, 06:59 PM
I think I overlooked a real easy solution to this, or perhaps I just wasn't as aware of this method at the time.

HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Click For Popup > Done

Now you should get no popups on hover-over. If you click you will get the small popups that were annoying you so much. :p

Let me know if this does what you wanted. If so, I apologize for not thinking of it earlier.

fozzy71
08-26-2009, 07:02 PM
I think that using the Click For Popup means that you can't see the big main popup.

If you still want to be able to click for the main popup but not see the small hover-over popups, you can try this:

HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Click For Popup should be Off > Popup Time (ms) >

Default value is 750ms or 3/4 of a second. Try setting this to a high number such as 5000, or 10000.