PDA

View Full Version : Ongame autoimport/archive problems

Tomi-
08-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Hey,

Not sure if there's already solution for this but I'm having problems with autoimport and archive feature at Ongame.

My problem is that HEM wont archive files after session, I don't know if it's because it will try to archive those in start of new session -> tables are open so Ongame opens handhistory.log file and starts writing on it -> HEM tries to move the file sametime what causes HEM crash because file is already in use.

I try to to disable archive but then HEM won't autoimport anything and will only give me message "no new hh files found" or whatever, since Ongame will always write in old handhistory.log file.

I'm running W7 with UAC Off.

Atm I'm renaming my handhistory.log -> handhistory-1.log after every session so that archive will work but its a bit annoying.

Also another problem is with latest patch it takes several minutes to archive even 150KB handhistory file, anyidea why it takes so long (took couple seconds before) ? It's kind of annoying since you get almost full orbit/couple orbits of play before hud appears.

fozzy71
08-11-2009, 11:42 PM
Escalated to the support manager for assistance.

fabio
08-12-2009, 09:31 PM
HM will archive the file depending on your archive time duration under Options -> Misc. Options

maac
09-20-2009, 04:56 AM
Hi,

I'm having exactly the same problem as Tomi above.

I did what Fabio advised, and even if I change my archive time duration to "5" or whatever, and wait one day I still have to rename or delete the handhistory.log file for autoimport to work.

This is a bit annoying.

using HM 1.09 beta 32
windows xp sp2

please help !

netsrak
09-20-2009, 05:26 AM
This is a known problem Roy is already working on. I hope we can fix it soon.