PDA

View Full Version : Multiple databases.

Djay
08-11-2009, 01:17 PM
As a longtime Pokertracker user i have purchased and been using HEM for for the last three months due to no PLO support in PT. I use both trackers now. This is offcourse not very practical and im thinking of switching to HEM alone.

For me though - Multiple databases is a must. Spcially for the table scanner there is no way around this for me.

I know HEM does not support multiple databases as of now, but im looking to know if this is something you want to add in the future. Preferrably for the entire software, but espesially for the table scanner. If yes, what is the timeframe on this?

Maybe this should have been posted in the table manager forum, but Im kinda hoping to get "yes HEM will support multiple databases in next release".

If the answes is "no", I am curious as to what the arguments for that decision is. I hear you saying that you can have "millions of hands" in a regular HEM base, but i disagree. The speed slows down as it grows rather large.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

netsrak
08-11-2009, 01:20 PM
I'll forward it to Fabio for a statement.
I know it is planned but i don't know when.

fabio
08-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Adding multiple database support is very complex and on our todo list, but it will take at least 1-2 months until we can start working on it

Djay
08-11-2009, 02:28 PM
Adding multiple database support is very complex and on our todo list, but it will take at least 1-2 months until we can start working on it

in terms of programming 1-2 months isnt all that bad at all. But you say "Start working on it". Can you estimate at all when how long the work will take?