PDA

View Full Version : Problems Importing Hands from Stars

Ollieboy1
08-11-2009, 10:20 AM
Hi,

Have been using HM for a couple of weeks but 2 days ago it stop importing hands into the database. I've tried to import from a file, fold and auto-import but they all keep coming up with errors on every hand and nothing is importing at all. I've check the hand history and its saving to the correct place and HM is pointing to the correct place. Nothing as change and I can't understand how it work fine for a couple of weeks and as now stop.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Just play on Stars.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

Yes, they disappear after the hand history as been ran. (auto-import). I'm guessing this means I've loss these hands from my database.

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

No, error message when importing. It had import over 6k in hands already with no problems.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

No, I've tried to create a new database and its totally blank with same import error messages.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Yes and made no difference.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

Yes. (I am using Vista)

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

No, not sure where to get it?

fozzy71
08-11-2009, 10:54 AM
Hi,

Have been using HM for a couple of weeks but 2 days ago it stop importing hands into the database. I've tried to import from a file, fold and auto-import but they all keep coming up with errors on every hand and nothing is importing at all. I've check the hand history and its saving to the correct place and HM is pointing to the correct place. Nothing as change and I can't understand how it work fine for a couple of weeks and as now stop.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Just play on Stars.

Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)