PDA

View Full Version : haveing trouble with hand history

egosbar
08-11-2009, 01:02 AM
playing full tilt
when importing i used to be able to keep an eye on my cash game session and basically within four or five seconds it updated my win loss now it seems to take about 3 or 5 minutes
should it be saying everyime it imports every supposedly five seconds that all the duplicate hands show up evertime it imports it shows heaps of duuplicate hands is this normal

fozzy71
08-11-2009, 01:30 AM
It sounds like either some of the FTP HHs are getting stuck in the HH folder, or else your HMArchive folder is setup in the same path as one of your import folders.

Close HM

FTP > Options > Hand History > Open Folder

Close FTP

Go into your screen name folder.

If there are any files there, select them all, Right-Click > Cut

Right-Click on your Desktop > New > Folder > Name it 'Stuck HHs' > open it > Right-Click > Paste

To check your archive folder:

HM > Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Select > Edit

Take a screen shot now, so that I can see both of the open windows for the Configure Auto Import Folders.

egosbar
08-11-2009, 07:54 AM
ive attatched a doc from word dont know how to take a screen shot ive done print screen and i cant paste it directly here

this was all working fine yesterday i havent changed anything

egosbar
08-11-2009, 08:07 AM
attatched this screen shot as well

egosbar
08-11-2009, 08:14 AM
i added the file full tilt history and sub folders so i had two of the same then deleted one and it seems to work again although it still imports duplicate files ever five seconds like about 400 of them and says added 3 new files but it is updating now

netsrak
08-11-2009, 08:57 AM
I would like to have a look in your holdemmanager.config file. You find it in the config folder of your holdemmanager installation. Please attach it to a post.