PDA

View Full Version : Search a player by name?

kara
08-27-2008, 10:26 AM
Is there a way to search a player by name in HEM? Like a search box so you don't have to run a report and go through the list? Sorry if it's really obvious and I'm somehow missing it lol. Is it possible this feature might be added as it would be really nice to have :)

Edit: I see someone else has asked about this. Mods please move this to Manager Suggestions if necessary.

morny
08-27-2008, 10:37 AM
If you want to see stats for an individual player then use the change button in reports and hands TAB and you can see all their stats and hand histories by changing from your username to theirs.

This section is not really made for individual searches and more for search players with x amount of hands or a date filter or x VPIP so if you need individual stats/details use the other TAB's

kara
08-27-2008, 10:59 AM
Awesome! Thanks so much for the quick reply Morny...that's exactly what I was looking for. I really like all the advanced filtering options in the Players tab but sometimes I just want to do a quick search to update a note so this is perfect!

starscream1101
03-03-2009, 12:36 AM
Hope ya'll don't mind me bumping up an old thread....but is there a way to delet some of the players that you've searched? I've got a list about 15 people long right now and would like to remove them from the list and only have my names there again.

morny
03-03-2009, 05:50 AM
No not at the moment