PDA

View Full Version : HM Hud is flashing on Betfair!!!

hofiferi
08-10-2009, 09:51 AM
HI!

Sorry but my English isnt the best.
I downloaded the HM today, and i have the same problem on Betfair (HUD is flashing).
A have Windows XP. I tried the HM on the Pokerstars, and the HUD was good. I bought your software, because i wanted use on Betfair. I have another analyzing software to the other sites. What can we do?

Mike chops
08-10-2009, 11:17 AM
If you bought the software recently, write to sales@holdemmanager.net and ask for a refund. We do have a trial period and we ask that you make sure you really want HEM before you buy it.

hofiferi
08-10-2009, 11:22 AM
Hi!

Sorry but my English is poor.
I bought today your software. This is a very good software, but the HUD is flashing when I play on Betfair. I have windows XP, and the configs are good. I tried the HUD on the Pokerstars, and the HUD was good.
I have PT3, and I use this on the other sites, i want use the HM just on the Betfair, but my eyes don't like this flashing.
80$ is a lot of money for me, please help me

netsrak
08-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Please check your system configuration for latest drivers (especially graphic card) and you can try Table preferences -> force on top or change the settings of the opacity in Player preferences -> Appearance.

hofiferi
08-10-2009, 03:12 PM
Thanks, i tried, but nothing changed. :(

netsrak
08-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Did you already try the latest Beta 1.09.23a? http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

hofiferi
08-10-2009, 05:47 PM
yes, i tried

netsrak
08-11-2009, 04:44 AM
Sorry but if Mike has no other idea then offer you a refund we can't really help you. It must be something with your computer system.