PDA

View Full Version : Microgaming anonymous table.

Zakis19
11-24-2011, 07:46 AM
Hi all :) I got HM1 Pro and i now thinking upgrade to HM2 because ,there is many new things :)And my upgrade price is just funny;) But the important thing why i want to upgrade to HM2 is that i was reeding ,HM2 will work HUD in anonymous table in Prima network. I now wanted to know how that will be work , and when this update will come ?
HUD will automaticly reset when a new player will sit at table ? Or i will need manual every time reset HUD when a new player come at table?:eek::cool:
Thanks for answer :)
P.S sory for my English :o

johncc
11-24-2011, 09:25 AM
Just out of interest, why would you use a hud on those tables, as u would never have enough hands on ppl or good idea of their tendancies? Unless ofc they stayed all day

Zakis19
11-24-2011, 10:00 AM
if you see VPIP/PFR/3bet/fold to 3bet/agr. factor on about 30-100hands you will see who is fish/TAG/Rock.
And that is very similer then you make note or watching all time who is doing what.
To see of player are fish/weak TAG you dont need sample 1k. ;)

Patvs
11-25-2011, 04:40 AM
HM2 will get a reset feature:
being able to reset the session HUD stats of a player to 0, or of the entire table (useful if you play for example MTTs, and want a fresh HUD after the crazy REBUY period)

You'll have to manually reset the HUD if a new table sits down at the anonymous tables. This reset feature will be added in a future update.

LiteAvEnSopa
11-28-2011, 07:59 PM
is there a reset function now?

Or when will it be added?

Sarek
11-30-2011, 06:10 AM
Dbl left click on player to switch to session,
Dbl right click to reset session.
Dbl click on pots panel to switch everybody