PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working, once again

kalebra
08-10-2009, 07:58 AM
Yet again HUD is not working.

Last night I got a message about some 'catastrophic error'. So I downloaded the lastest version, and since then I have no HUD.

This is truly getting old.

fozzy71
08-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

Make sure you have the latest version of microsoft .net framework. Start > Programs > Windows Updates.

If that doesn't help, please answer any of these questions (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174) that are applicable. We will probably want to do a remote support session at this point if you are still having problems.

kalebra
08-10-2009, 10:12 AM
I updated the latest beta, and when I tried to open HEM I got the following message:

This application has encountered an error: 0x8000FFFF, with following description:

Catastrophic failure

Please contact the publisher of this application for more information.

Mike chops
08-10-2009, 11:03 AM
It sounds like something went wrong with the update. I'd uninstall HEM and reinstall from the website link download link and then reinstall the update.

kalebra
08-10-2009, 12:21 PM
I have uninstalled and then reinstalled HEM on my computer. I could then open the program, but could not get my HUD working on Stars.

So then I got the latest beta, and now I get exactly the same error message as before, and cannot even open the program.

Please help. I am losing income.

fozzy71
08-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.

Pyrat13
08-10-2009, 06:15 PM
Did you get a reply? I'm having the same problem. Everything you state happened to me excatly. I would like to know how it was fixed.

kalebra
08-10-2009, 10:27 PM
I'm IM-ing with support tomorrow morning; I'll post the solution (if any) that we find to our common problem.