PDA

View Full Version : Missing Hands on FTP

markbris
08-10-2009, 01:01 AM
Been having problems in the last few days with random hands from ftp not importing correctly. Have most of the hh but hands missing every so often. When i import it says 43 hands have errors. It seems to happen when I move tables but I'm not sure on that.

fozzy71
08-10-2009, 01:03 AM
Does the HUD work? What version of HM?

Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

markbris
08-10-2009, 02:18 AM
Yes the hud works, although I've noticed it not updating before, probably when the hands stop importing occasionally. Beta 23a, latest version.

markbris
08-10-2009, 02:22 AM
The hand histories are there in the folder, and it imports most but gives errors on like a third of a particular hh. I tried doing a new DB and the same thing happened. UAC is off. Attaching my config file.

fozzy71
08-10-2009, 04:43 AM
The hand histories are there in the folder, and it imports most but gives errors on like a third of a particular hh. I tried doing a new DB and the same thing happened. UAC is off. Attaching my config file.

Please answer the questions also. I have no clue what site, what version of HM, etc.

Does the HUD work? What version of HM?

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

markbris
08-10-2009, 04:45 AM
stars, latest version of HM

fozzy71
08-10-2009, 05:08 AM
stars, latest version of HM

Please answer all of the questions I linked:

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Zip up and email me some of the problem hand histories to fozzy@holdemmanager.net.

You have said you are on FTP and Stars?

<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\Program Files (x86)\HH

Do both pokerstars and FTP save their HHs to the same, one folder you have designated here? There is usually an import folder for each site.

markbris
08-10-2009, 05:17 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
1.09 beta 23a
2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Sorry it only has problems with FTP hh's, dunno why I said stars
2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes they show up in the correct folder and the file is imported but some of the hands dont import and give errors, the location is the one you said in the last message, I have stars and ftp both put their hh's into different folders inside that HH folder, C:\Program Files)x86)\HH
5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
No, gives me errors for like a third of the hands
5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
No
6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
Yes it works usually, I dont know if it stops
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Yes
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Yes

fozzy71
08-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Sorry it only has problems with FTP hh's, dunno why I said stars
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes they show up in the correct folder and the file is imported but some of the hands dont import and give errors, the location is the one you said in the last message, I have stars and ftp both put their hh's into different folders inside that HH folder, C:\Program Files)x86)\HH

Please 'Cut' any HH files that are in this folder, and paste them to your archives folder or to a new folder on the desktop. You want your ftp HH folder empty.

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
No, gives me errors for like a third of the hands
5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
No

Can you please zip and email some of the problematic (original) FTP HHs to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net.

dirtylobster
08-11-2009, 08:02 AM
I'm also randomly(?) missing some hands.

Prima, HEM 1.09.23a, PLO.

dirtylobster
08-11-2009, 08:35 AM
I'm also occasionally experiencing weird freezes (5-10 seconds) where I can't even move my mouse. While they're happening Youtube streaming stops but not Spotify (music streaming), might be that they have a longer buffer. Might be something else than HEM though, I recently installed XP (after running XP in Virtualbox under Linux for ages). I'm gonna try to downgrade HEM and see if the problem is resolved.

dirtylobster
08-11-2009, 08:46 AM
I'm also occasionally experiencing weird freezes (5-10 seconds) where I can't even move my mouse. While they're happening Youtube streaming stops but not Spotify (music streaming), might be that they have a longer buffer. Might be something else than HEM though, I recently installed XP (after running XP in Virtualbox under Linux for ages). I'm gonna try to downgrade HEM and see if the problem is resolved.

Ok, these don't seem to be HEM related. Just downgraded to beta 20 which has worked earlier but still got the freezes.

Rvg72
08-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Fixed in beta 24

Problem happens when the FTP hand history where there are antes and it states someone is sitting out but he is in fact playing the hand.

Roy