PDA

View Full Version : HUD keeps rearranging seating positions on Stars

myPod
08-09-2009, 11:40 PM
The issue I have been encountering is that after I adjust the stats panels to be positioned properly the HUD randomly rearranges them. Is there a way to maintain their positioning so they they correspond to the proper player?

fozzy71
08-10-2009, 12:39 AM
You definitely need the latest beta for playing sngs at stars, but not for the issue you described.

What you are describing is happening because you long ago rearranged the HUD before setting your preferred seating properly. When you use a preferred seat and sit down at a cash table and get hud stats before playing, and then move the HUD panels before HM has imported your own hand, they will be messed back up as soon as HM imports your first played hand repositions the HUD panels.

The easiest fix:

Close HM and Table Manager

Start > My Computer > C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config

Delete pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.

That will remove any saved hud panel positions, and revert to default settings. Now when you play your next game, please make sure to only play a single table to get the hud setup properly. Once you think it is set, open a 2nd table and test. Just make sure you never move the hud panels, until after you can see your own hero stats on the table.

How do I configure Holdem Manager to work with PokerStars? (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=147)

The most important general steps are:

Set your preferred seat in poker site

Match preferred seating in HM

(or else do neither of the previous 2 steps)

Open 1 table and play

Do not move any panels until after HM has imported at least one played hand, so your hero stats are showing. Once everything is set, go to the Table Manager > File Save Positions

Now they should be the same for the next table you open.