PDA

View Full Version : Problem with import

kusasi
08-09-2009, 10:56 PM
Hello, I use the last beta, i play on ongame.
Since a few days, when i start auto import, I have this messages in the import progress:

1 one 5 parts of large file have been processed...
2 one .................................................. .......
3 one .................................................. .......

This during 30 minutes and no hands I' m playing were imported, and no stats on my hud.
After this 30 minutes the stats are on my hud and all the hands are here but the same thing "1 one......" begans again, if i stop playing it's go on !, and i has always this:

Imported 1 files
files imported: 1 of 1
hands imported: 0
duplicate hands: 0
import error: 5

Sorry for my english, hope you understand my problem. Ty, bye.

fozzy71
08-10-2009, 12:44 AM
Make sure there are no HH files stuck in the poker client HH folder. If there are, cut them and paste them to your archive folder.

It sounds like you also might have set your Archive folder to the same path as your import folder. This causes a vicious cycle of import/archive/import again.

Post screen shots of your options > configure auto import folders and the add auto import folder which displays after clicking Edit.

I recommend you use a archive folder that is completely separated from all poker stuff - like C:\HMArchive.

kusasi
08-10-2009, 02:11 AM
Hello fozzy, tx for your quick answer.
I have cut and paste 2 HH files in my poker client to my archive folder, i think it must be the problem.
For my configuration of my import folder and archive folder, I' sure it is OK (my archive folder is on my desktop).
I' m going to launch a session and confirm you that's ok later.

Tx, bye (great soft, great support).

kusasi
08-10-2009, 02:33 AM
it' ok. Bye.