PDA

View Full Version : HUD iPoker

Isdel7
11-23-2011, 05:56 PM
Hello everyone.

I have the following problem.
I mostly play HUSNGS on iPoker and I would like my HUD to recognize and change to "Heads Up" instead of "Default" without having to manually change it for every table I open.
Is there any solution to this?

Thank you in advance.

Patvs
11-24-2011, 03:48 AM
Go to hud options--> site options--> select the site you play on, and make sure the default HUD configuration isn't assigned to it, but your new HUD configuration is.

(go over all the different seats/games/betting! options, to check the correct HUD is assigned to them)

Isdel7
11-24-2011, 06:19 PM
Thank you very much for your reply, Patvs.

However, the solution you propose does not seem to solve my problem.
Although I went to "Site Options", selected Site:"iPoker", Seats: "Heads Up", Games: "Holdem", left Betting and Street to "Any" and then clicked on Apply and Save, it didn't resolve my problem and each time I open a new table I have to change my HUD to "Heads Up" from the "Default". Any other ideas?

However, today I noticed I am having a much more serious issue with HM2 (I am not sure whether I should create a new thread. Most probably I will).
Some result of the HUSNGs I played are not correct, since for some that I have won, the hands are imported correctly but on winnings I see "0" instead of "10" (I play 5$ husngs, so after each win, it should be 10), which also affects the graph. Any solutions for this?

Patvs
11-25-2011, 02:57 AM
Winnings issue: email us a handhistory of such a game (a game you win, where the winnings display 0) to
support@holdemmanager.com

HUD issue: Which HM2 build are you using?
go over all the different seats/games/betting option and try assigning the Heads Up HUD to ALL (so the Default HUD isn't assigned at all to ipoker) as a test.

johncc
11-25-2011, 03:27 AM
The easiest cure for now is to make the setting in your Default HUD for HU, the same as your HU HUD, it may probably work

Thats my best guess

Isdel7
11-25-2011, 08:01 AM
Thank you for your replies.

Patvs, your suggestion seems to have solved the issue with the HUD.

However, could you help me regarding the issue with the incorrect import of results.
I am not sure which file should I send to support.
Is it a ".csv" file that is produced if I select the tournament in question, right click and choose "save as"?

Patvs
11-26-2011, 12:32 AM
Go to the archive folder, C:/HM2Archive, and email us an original handhistory file of a game that shows the wrong winnings in HM2.

Isdel7
11-29-2011, 04:35 PM
For some reason, in the archive folder (c:\HM2archive) there are only files for 28/10 although I have been playing every day since then.
Is there any way of exporting them and sending to support instead of finding the file in HM2archive?

What I have observed is, that every husng I play and win, is at first imported with "0" winnings but if I restart holdem manager 2 then this is corrected.
In addition, if I have played more than one husngs in a session then all will at first be imported with "0" winnings but if i change the winnings to the correct value (10 in my case) then all are automatically fixed.

Any ideas?

Patvs
11-29-2011, 11:16 PM
This now is a known bug for HM2 which should be fixed in the next update.

Isdel7
11-30-2011, 06:38 AM
OK, I am looking forward for the update.

Thanks for your help Patvs!