PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars hyper-turbo ICM fix in latest beta?

LotteryGuy
08-09-2009, 05:20 PM
The release history tells that the ICM calculation has been fixed for PokerStars hyper-turbo sit'n go tournaments.

Does this fix affect the all-in luck graph? I have played several hyper-turbo sit'n go tournaments, and imported them in HEM. If the all-in luck data for those is wrong, there should a way to fix the data.

The Options / Fix EV for current player seems to only affect cash games.

fozzy71
08-09-2009, 08:35 PM
Are you using 1.09 Beta 23a? If not, can you update and try importing a small sample of them to the new DB?

LotteryGuy
08-10-2009, 12:01 PM
I am using the latest version you mentioned.

What do you mean by importing a small sample set to the new DB? What new DB?

You should know the answer to the question without making your customers "try it out". This is not a professional way of doing customer service.

fozzy71
08-10-2009, 03:04 PM
I am using the latest version you mentioned.

What do you mean by importing a small sample set to the new DB? What new DB?

You should know the answer to the question without making your customers "try it out". This is not a professional way of doing customer service.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173

I don't play tourneys, and I don't know a lot about EV. There are so many features and updates in HM, I couldnt keep track of all of them if I wanted. I can get you the answers, but I was trying to show you a way to try and test for yourself.

Have you requested and imported the tournament summaries from the pokerstars client? Any tourney on pokerstars over a single table requires you to import the emailed tournament summary, after you copy it to a text file.

I will ask the developer to address your questions and any possible issues with these tourneys.

*Edit - I tried playing a few of these tourneys and had importing problems, problems with my results, and problems with the tourney summaries. :mad:

LotteryGuy
08-10-2009, 04:45 PM
Tournament results are ok in the database, my question was about the calculation of the expected winnings graph and the fix recently introduced in HEM.

It has nothing to do with importing tourney results themselves.

Rvg72
08-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Tournament results are ok in the database, my question was about the calculation of the expected winnings graph and the fix recently introduced in HEM.

It has nothing to do with importing tourney results themselves.

Hi, yes we need to get tourney EV updated using the fix tool. It's been on the list for a while so we'll see what we can do in the short term. Reimporting will of course work but probably not ideal for you

Roy

LotteryGuy
07-06-2010, 07:42 PM
The issue really has been on the list for a while. 10 months and absolutely nothing has happened.

How are you going to compensate for delivering a broken software to your customers? I think I'm going to go for a full refund soon if you don't get your act together.

B-Money
07-07-2010, 11:31 AM
I'll ping RVG for an update on this. Looks like this issue was first reported before my time here. Not sure if it was fixed in a build then broke again or what. Either way we'll get to the bottom of it.

-B

fabio
07-07-2010, 12:44 PM
LotteryGuy,

could you please send the affected HHs to support@holdemmanager.net so we can fix it?

Thanks,
Fabio

LotteryGuy
07-07-2010, 01:08 PM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/33146-pokerstars-ht-sng-bugs.html is the new thread I started on this a few days ago. There's no need to E-Mail any handhistories, because the problem is well known already, and easily reproducible with any HT.

fabio
07-08-2010, 03:09 AM
Thanks, I have forwarded it to the developers