PDA

View Full Version : Stan James/Microgaming/Prima not importing hands.

GetMoney
11-23-2011, 04:02 PM
Hi sorry if this is noobish, but i recently moved networks to the Stan James skin, but my hands are not being imported/HUD not coming up. Table manager is detecting the tables though so i'm confused.

UAC is off. And fwiw i'm using 1.12.01

Edit: I just created a new database, moved the stan james gamehistory.dat file to a new folder + added it to the list of imports, which has imported some hands, but it looks like only around 10% or so..?

Just played a couple of hands then did the same with the new gamehistory file and no hands seems to of been imported this time. I also did import from folder and file, still missing.

Patvs
11-24-2011, 02:30 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe to 1.12.06

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

---

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)
Most important to check is if NEW hands are being imported. Most likely the old hands are no longer in the .dat file.
Microgaming only saves the last x hands to the .dat file. (and HoldemManager can't archive the .dat file)

GetMoney
11-24-2011, 08:31 AM
i'm running windows 7 home premium, and AVG anti virus.

for some absurb reason i cannot find the executables anywhere, i've looked in all the standard places in and around the hard drive.

i'm not running any firewall and i should also mention the hud works fine on stars etc.. fwiw.

i have table filters on in the lobby to remove the anonymous tables but doesnt do anything when i turn them off.

all windows and video cards are updated to the latest.

just tried again to import a third gamehistory file and nothing again. pretty tilting.

GetMoney
11-24-2011, 08:33 AM
if any mods could possibly get on teamviewer and take a peek i will be around all day and will continue to check this thread.

Patvs
11-25-2011, 02:39 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.