PDA

View Full Version : Ongame HUD stopped working

citmod
08-09-2009, 12:24 PM
My HUD stopped working today. About 15 hours ago everything was fine.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.09 beta 23a

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
Ongame.
b. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
No

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
No

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
I tried but it didnt work

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Using XP

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Yes

fozzy71
08-09-2009, 12:33 PM

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.09 beta 23a

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
Ongame.............

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
No....

Forwarded to the developer. Please zip and email some of the hands, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net.

citmod
08-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Ok, done.

fozzy71
08-09-2009, 01:26 PM
I have had a couple other reports of this in the beta thread, so there may be some issue with the latest update from ongame. Did the poker client update in the past 24 hours?

citmod
08-09-2009, 01:51 PM
when it worked fine i was using the "1.09 beta 20" version, but it still was "1.09 beta 20" when it stopped working. I updated it after it stopped working to "1.09 beta 23a", but it didnt help.

citmod
08-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Just wanted to say that it is working again. Didnt do anything to make it happen it just started working again. I guess it was some Ongame issues like normal nowadays...

Rvg72
08-10-2009, 01:42 AM
Hi, not sure what the issue was since the hands all imported fine for me but I see you are running again

Roy

BubbleBoy
08-10-2009, 12:33 PM
anyone know how to bugfix this?

my hud regularly doesnt work for ongame, like every second to third session. Usually the hands dont import, however when I chekc I see the client writing the hands correctly.

any idea like maybe move and create a new .log file each sesh or something??

I usually just retstart PC and stuff but its really annoying.

Fabreg1
08-11-2009, 12:08 PM
Exactly the same problem with OnGame and same answers to questions as Citmod except it is importing fine and showing up in Active Player Window etc. But nothing showing in Table Manager and no HUD. (Working fine on Bodog.)

Ok, I used Table Finder and it worked.

Jpod
08-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Hi,

i have pretty much the same answers as first guy except i have vista and yes UAC is disabled

the Hud just stopped working on my ongame tournaments but on the other sites FTP and Ipoker it kept working no prob...

its working now... but i remember having the same issue with previous versions on Ipoker every tourney i played(and just updating to latest beta worked it out)
and obviously i dont want it happening again in a tourney.

pretty sure there is nothing u can do about it now (right?)
just wanted to make a note of it!

fozzy71
08-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Can those of you with problems please post screen shots of the following things:

1. The table manager
2. The tables (including one with no stats).
3. The "importing\hud data" folder
4. The ...handhistory\screenname folder.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the files.

citmod
08-14-2009, 07:08 PM
Just wanted to say that i still have some problems with the HUD (in my opinion its the Manager causing problems, not the HUD). Sometimes i still have the problem that my HUD just dont start displaying anything, but I realized that the problem is that the Hands just do not import. When i press "Import" (of course i have enabled that HUD starts with auto import), it says "starting..." without ever start to import, and when i want to stop the import it says "stopping..." without ever stopping.
Now the good news: I found a solution to this. When I start HM i just go for "Import Files" instead of "start importing". Then i pick the File to import and it starts. After it has imported the file i press "auto import" and then it has no more probles to do it. BUT, then the HUD does not start automatically with the auto import and even after pressing "Relaunch HUD" it still does not start the HUD (yet it is still importing). So you have to go for the "HMHud.exe" in your Holdem Manager Folder and start it from there. After doing so everything should work just fine.
I dont really mind getting it to work like this, yet I would like it to be fixed.
I hope that this method will help someone, but mostly I hope that it will help to get it fixed in the new patch.

fozzy71
08-14-2009, 07:19 PM
Please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.