PDA

View Full Version : Copy hand history to clipboard in HM2??

mehwtf
11-23-2011, 11:34 AM
Hi!
Already searched the forum for this but can't find anything..maybe i'm the only one with this problem but
i just can't get it how i can copy single or more hand histories in the good old txt format to the clipboard like in the active hand viewer popup in HM1 were i just had to click on "txt"...i saw there is a dropdown menu in the new hand viewer popup with "export to clipboard" "cardrunners" "2p2" etc etc...it copys something to my clipboard when i click on say "HTML"..but nothing happens for some other methods ...like if i click on cardrunners nothing copies to my clipboard...if i click on export to clipboard nothing happens either...

thx for help

stringbender
11-24-2011, 03:12 PM
Same question for me too. I used to be able to just view hand in a text format that other replayers could read. Now, HM2 has all these stupid options for how it exports the hand to text (Cardrunners, etc. etc.) Not one single format provided works in the PXF replayer or the holdem.org replayer like it used to.

udbrky
11-26-2011, 01:24 AM
If you mean raw hand histories, uncoverted, right-click, copy (like in HM1).

if you want a format that you could paste into something like Word, then Export to plain text format.

StaticMoth
11-26-2011, 08:23 AM
Same question for me too. I used to be able to just view hand in a text format that other replayers could read. Now, HM2 has all these stupid options for how it exports the hand to text (Cardrunners, etc. etc.) Not one single format provided works in the PXF replayer or the holdem.org replayer like it used to.

The HH works fine when you use the "Copy" option for raw ...
And if you want "forum ready" then you have to right-click on the hand, select "View" and from there you can get a valid HH.

BUT, indeed, when you try to get it via the HUD/hand marking popup, it gives you an INVALID version for some reason, that no hand converter/forum recognizes.

Weird

stringbender
11-26-2011, 10:29 AM
using the direct 'righ click' and then 'copy' option does not provide a compatable format for either the PXF replayer or the pokerhand.org replayer. In HM1 all I used to do was 'right click' and select 'view'. Then I would get a popup with the HH in text format. i would copy/paste that text into just about any replayer I wanted and it would work just fine. Now, in HM2, none of the text output options provide a HH in even a similar format. Outputting the hand using raw text DOES NOT work as is said above.

udbrky
11-27-2011, 11:11 PM
Right click/copy is the original format of the hand history as if you opened the file in the site's folder and copied it, except for sites like microgaming, boss, yatahay and enet (not supported currently) that have extremely convoluted formats. They should convert the original format. I know PXF works by dropping a file from the site into it, right? That's how you get an entire tourney loaded I thought. It should parse the hands in the original format.

What site's hands are you having trouble converting?

I have put in a request to add support for the sites, but we do not have access to their parser. The request might need to go to them as well.

StaticMoth
11-27-2011, 11:16 PM
I have trouble with Microgaming ... the right click/copy works fine for the original format ...
But when I try to copy the HH vis the HUD with the options of 2p2/PokerStrategy/plain text etc, then none of those work when I want to post the hand @ weaktight.com

udbrky
11-28-2011, 10:12 PM
We are looking into it. The Microgaming is one that has to have a format created, because their hand histories are not nice and neat like Stars is.

MoTh
12-03-2011, 07:54 PM
And is it possible to export hand WITH the notes ?

Or ask for new feature in the futur.

DogNamedBluff
12-16-2011, 07:13 AM
Export notes is currently written up as a feature request to be implemented in a future HM2 release.

idontcarejustletme
06-10-2012, 02:46 PM
is it possible to change the default output format? Like, if I always want to output to plain text because all I ever do is share hands over skype/email, can I make it to where it just always outputs to that and I don't have to change the format myself?

udbrky
06-10-2012, 08:55 PM
I have forwarded your request.

lazybeer
06-13-2012, 07:57 AM
"Right Click->View" doesn't work for me at all. When I do this it's open empty window. At the top of this window I see "Party $.5/1 NL - 9 players", but I'm playing iPoker $1/2 6max!
When I'm pressing "Copy To Clipboard" in this window nothing appeared in clipboard.

Second question is, how could I quickly copy hh to the clipboard from replayer? In HM1 there was such a possibility.

Patvs
06-13-2012, 10:45 PM
.1 Set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

Update:
HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6971_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

.2 In the replayer, in the bottom-right, click on "export hand"

lazybeer
06-14-2012, 04:05 AM
.1 Set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

It's a joke? Or this is temporary solution? Because changing OS settings just for "copy to clipboard" function is not a good idea from my point of view.

Update:
HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6971_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

Already have 6971 build

.2 In the replayer, in the bottom-right, click on "export hand"
My question was about "copy to clipboard". Ok, I can of course export, then open file and copy text there. But I could not select format when I'm doing export:(

Patvs
06-14-2012, 11:13 PM
It's currently not possible to copy to clipboard straight from the replayer.

lazybeer
06-15-2012, 05:49 AM
It's currently not possible to copy to clipboard straight from the replayer.
Ок.

And what about viewer? I checked - with US region settings it works. But will you fix it so that it work regardless of region settings?
If so, could you tell me please an issue number?

Sarek
06-15-2012, 12:26 PM
This (viewer) is already fixed in internal build, just wait for a public one.

lazybeer
06-16-2012, 04:19 AM
May be, you can can add a link "viewer" to replayer? Then, If smb would like to copy hand that he is replaying it will be quicker to press "viewer" and then "copy to clipboard" there, then to search this hand again in the list of hands you are replaying

Patvs
06-16-2012, 11:46 PM
A feature request ticket already exists to link the viewer and replayer, making it easier to export hands. But I have no eta when this will be implemented.

lazybeer
06-19-2012, 04:11 AM
A feature request ticket already exists to link the viewer and replayer, making it easier to export hands. But I have no eta when this will be implemented.
Could you please give a ticket number?

Patvs
06-19-2012, 09:39 PM
Hm-3101, hm-2550, hm-2280

bdfaulkn
07-26-2012, 03:41 PM
HM1 is easy to post a hand from HUD to Pokerhand.org.

HM2 I tried 10 formats and none work. Has this been addressed? And how are there so many formats that afaik are way less popular than pokerhand?

idontcarejustletme
07-26-2012, 06:29 PM
HM1 is easy to post a hand from HUD to Pokerhand.org.

HM2 I tried 10 formats and none work. Has this been addressed? And how are there so many formats that afaik are way less popular than pokerhand?

I think HM2 is a practical joke or something. It's gotta be.

Patvs
07-26-2012, 09:08 PM
On which site do you play?
In HM2, try "site default" so it exports the hand in the original formatting.

bdfaulkn
07-26-2012, 10:19 PM
I think HM2 is a practical joke or something. It's gotta be.

Without disrespect to support, they answer questions and try to fix things quickly... BUT I feel much more like a beta tester than someone who just bought $200 worth of software. I tried HM2 months ago and threw in the towel after a week. Trying again now.

On which site do you play?
In HM2, try "site default" so it exports the hand in the original formatting.

I play many sites. But here is a screen shot on merge. Do not see suggested option.77822

udbrky
07-27-2012, 05:08 PM
Attachment did not show for me. I got an invalid link.

Site Default is showing in the hand view

Here's a Merge hand I just clicked copy to clipboard as site default and posted on pokerhand.org

Poker Hand History #6433123- Pokerhand.org (http://www.pokerhand.org/?6433123)

bdfaulkn
07-27-2012, 05:40 PM
I play PLO. I don't think that option is on the PLO HUD?77922

Patvs
07-28-2012, 12:03 AM
Email us a PLO handhistory in its original formatting to hm2support@holdemmanager.com, with a link to this thread in the email.
It could be PLO-only related.

youngtajplayer
05-29-2015, 12:54 PM
I am having the same problem i play on NJ WSOP.

When i try and convert the raw hand history using thehandconverter.com it does not work, where HM1 i never had a problem.

Also, when i pull the hand up the view I'm trying to print it but cant seem to do this. Any ideas?

udbrky
05-29-2015, 04:16 PM
Please email the original hands.

If you continue to have problems please zip up and email the problem hand histories with details of the issue you are experiencing or a link to the relevant thread and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

We only need a couple.

What do you mean you're trying to print it?

omar2ndname
01-06-2016, 05:14 PM
Hi, I'm too unable to copy to clipboard in PokerStrategy format any hand. I try with the steps reccomended in the guide of HM2 (Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Hand Viewer (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/251/Hand+Viewer#9)) but after the message "Tha hand has been copied to the clipboard" in the clipboard nothing happen. The hand is not copied and I don't find it in no way. I also try with the regional setting "USA" and the date M/D/YYYY but nothing. Plese can you help me? TY so much.

udbrky
01-06-2016, 07:35 PM
I cannot duplicate this.

Please see this FAQ to fix Windows problems - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to repair Windows files (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/3253/How+to+repair+Windows+files)

What is your operating system? What is your default web browser?

omar2ndname
01-11-2016, 02:56 PM
My OS is windows10 and the broswer is Chrome ultimate version.
I cannot view the hand in pokerstrategy format on my clipboard. It don't save anything. Why all that issues with HM2?

udbrky
01-12-2016, 01:05 AM
You can't paste it in Notepad either?

Did you log in in Settings - hm.com login?

DId you follow the steps to make sure there are no issues blocking the clipboard?

omar2ndname
01-12-2016, 05:19 PM
You can't paste it in Notepad either?

Did you log in in Settings - hm.com login?

DId you follow the steps to make sure there are no issues blocking the clipboard?

Ok, TY so much, I missed the log-in on holdemmanager site. Now all work as well. I'm sorry. TY again ;)

udbrky
01-13-2016, 01:09 AM
You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.