PDA

View Full Version : HUD only showing stats for about 1/4 to 1/2 session tables

MusicalShangriLa
08-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Im using 1.09 beta 20. I will have an FTP session of 16 tables running and even when i restart HEM completely the HUD list will show all of the tables im playing but most of the tables the stats like tbl pot avg etc in the HEM HUD box the stats show as -- like it isn't gathering any data. I can't figure it out.....any help? Thanks

fozzy71
08-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Im using 1.09 beta 20. ........

Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

MusicalShangriLa
08-09-2009, 08:33 PM
Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

I tried to use the question list after updating to the newest beta and still something is not right. I set the pre-fetch to 5 and added the directory to the import folders directory as well. I've attached a screen shot of the issue. For some reason out of seemingly nowhere it just isn't working correctly. It seems to only work on a few tables and I'm not 100% sure because I'm busy while it's happening but I think it might even be switching around tables it's working on. I appreciate your help very much as I will be losing the rest of the weekend (hopefully not longer) to session until I can get this resolved....Thanks

http://i25.tinypic.com/33wnxw0.jpg

This screenshot was taken approx 30 minutes into a session

fozzy71
08-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Can you please answer those questions? Also, a screen shot of the table manager is helpful, but could you also take a screen shot of the \rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data folder, the next time this happens.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

MusicalShangriLa
08-09-2009, 09:33 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

1.09 beta 23a

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

i play exclusively at full tilt

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

yes, nothing was changed by me between the time it was working and now when it is not. I had upgraded to the newest beta recently but the HUD was working correctly for at least a few days while running the newest software.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

yes

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

yes

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

XP pro

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

fozzy71
08-09-2009, 11:13 PM
I assume the table finder was just a temporary, or one-off fix, and doesn't get everything working like normal?

Please close FTP, and if there are any HHs in your HH folder, please move them to your archive folder or a new folder on your desktop, so the FTP HH folder is empty. Sometimes the HHs can get stuck if you close HM before you close FTP.

If that doesn't help anything I will have our support manager or HUD developer assist you.

MusicalShangriLa
08-09-2009, 11:22 PM
I assume the table finder was just a temporary, or one-off fix, and doesn't get everything working like normal?

Please close FTP, and if there are any HHs in your HH folder, please move them to your archive folder or a new folder on your desktop, so the FTP HH folder is empty. Sometimes the HHs can get stuck if you close HM before you close FTP.

If that doesn't help anything I will have our support manager or HUD developer assist you.

i was looking at the archive folder before now that i looked in the FTP HH folder with FTP closed there is still 73 txt files of FTP HHs in there.....is this the problem? How do I fix it and still have these files processed by HEM for sure?

fozzy71
08-09-2009, 11:40 PM
i was looking at the archive folder before now that i looked in the FTP HH folder with FTP closed there is still 73 txt files of FTP HHs in there.....is this the problem? How do I fix it and still have these files processed by HEM for sure?

The way I mentioned already.

Close FTP

Make a new folder on your desktop.

Select all the HHs in your FTP HH folder.

Right-Click and Cut the hands, then go to the new folder, and right click > paste. Now select them all again, and copy them. Go to your archive folder and paste a copy there to be sure they are archived.

Your archive folder can be found by Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________

thac
08-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Ugh this is reoccuring for me, and it sucks to start up a session and have only half of my tables show up. Is there any long-term fix for this?

netsrak
08-13-2009, 03:34 AM
Please try the latest Beta 1.09.24 and once again delete all files in the ftp handhistory folder before the next session (or move them to the archive folder manually).

MusicalShangriLa
08-14-2009, 08:58 PM
I've updtated and modified HEM the way it's been suggested and still the HHs are not being moved from the FTP HH directory and that is causing the HUD issue.....pls help asap

fozzy71
08-14-2009, 10:57 PM
Ugh this is reoccuring for me, and it sucks to start up a session and have only half of my tables show up. Is there any long-term fix for this?

Nice avatar and under-title. :rolleyes:

fozzy71
08-14-2009, 11:25 PM

I've updtated and modified HEM the way it's been suggested and still the HHs are not being moved from the FTP HH directory and that is causing the HUD issue.....pls help asap

See if this helps at all:

Close FTP and check your FTP HH folder. If there are any files there, please 'Cut' them and paste them into a new folder on your desktop and try again. Sometimes when you close down HM before you close FTP, FTP doesn't properly modify the HH files modified date. This causes Hm to not archive it next time. Once it gets stuck, it causes issues with the rest of HM and the HUD.

If that isn't helping, please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.

MusicalShangriLa
08-14-2009, 11:51 PM
yea i tried that when you told me to do that a few days ago and ive kept doing it to get the HUD working for each session but its def a temporary solution as it keeps happening

fozzy71
08-14-2009, 11:56 PM
OK, I will forward this thread to the support manager to see if he has anything else to suggest.

MusicalShangriLa
09-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Ok sorry this keeps coming up guys but after the adjustments you guys suggested it seemed to be fixed for a short time (maybe a week or so) now it's back to clogging up the FTP HH directory with all the files and I'm back to manually moving the files which has me with a HH folder on my desktop stuffed with HH files.....I have the newest version.....can someone pls help me get this figured out? Thanks

fozzy71
09-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Please see if it helps if you close FTP after playing, then turn off the auto import, and then close HM last (after closing ftp and stopping imports). If you close HM before you close FTP, the FTP client will not properly edit the modified date of the file(s), and then HM will not know to archive them later.

MusicalShangriLa
09-10-2009, 05:53 PM
I have been regularly closing FTP before I close HEM as well as last night updated to the latest beta (30b) and still the files are clogging up the FTP HH directory and causing the HUD to malfunction unless I manually clear out the FTP HH directory which also has me concerned about the files being properly imported and archived, though I think the hands are all being imported.......can someone please help me out with a teamviewer session to get this resolved? Thanks

fozzy71
09-10-2009, 10:46 PM
I have been regularly closing FTP before I close HEM as well as last night updated to the latest beta (30b) and still the files are clogging up the FTP HH directory and causing the HUD to malfunction unless I manually clear out the FTP HH directory which also has me concerned about the files being properly imported and archived, though I think the hands are all being imported.......can someone please help me out with a teamviewer session to get this resolved? Thanks

I am forwarding this post to the developer directly.

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support version. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.