PDA

View Full Version : Dumb question on Reports tab

mikew0707
08-08-2009, 03:14 PM
I just loaded Hem on a new laptop computer and imported a few hands, when I click on the reports tab, it says no reports have been configured and there is not a list of reports in the drop down menu. I don't remember having to configure reports previously, just adding and subtracting the fields that I wanted to see.

I am sure this is something pretty simple, but I can't figure it out. All of the other tabs seem to be working correctly. I am running the most recent beta and have UAC disconnected. I do have my player name selected. I have downloaded HEM several times and restarted the computer, no luck.

Also, if I want to keep my current code on the my desktop and use a new code on my laptop...do I have to email for the new code, or is there a way to do this with registration site. I do have my old serial number and I inputted it on the site.

fozzy71
08-08-2009, 11:02 PM
I just loaded Hem on a new laptop computer and imported a few hands, when I click on the reports tab, it says no reports have been configured and there is not a list of reports in the drop down menu. I don't remember having to configure reports previously, just adding and subtracting the fields that I wanted to see.

I am sure this is something pretty simple, but I can't figure it out. All of the other tabs seem to be working correctly. I am running the most recent beta and have UAC disconnected. I do have my player name selected. I have downloaded HEM several times and restarted the computer, no luck.

Download, and extract these default reports to \rvg softweare\holdem manager\reports

Reports.zip (http://www.fozzypokermods.com/HM/Reports.zip)

Also, if I want to keep my current code on the my desktop and use a new code on my laptop...do I have to email for the new code, or is there a way to do this with registration site. I do have my old serial number and I inputted it on the site.

Just register your 2nd pc as pc#2 with HM. If you have any problems you can reset your license on the registration site. If you still have problems beyond that, you can email sales@holdemmanager.net for assistance.

mikew0707
08-09-2009, 07:29 AM
Thanks Fozzy, I am having another issue now.....I exported my hands and then copied them to a removable drive and imported on my new computer it seemed to be importing correctly and then all of a sudden it is saying x parts of large files have been process and it just seems to be in an infinite loop, it gets to 20 out of 20 and then starts over again.

netsrak
08-09-2009, 11:09 AM
I guess there is more than one large file?

You can stop the import and choose only parts of the files via import file(s). HM will know which one it already imported.