PDA

View Full Version : boss network

The Snapper
08-08-2009, 01:22 PM
using v 1.09 beta 11

Recently started playing on Boss Media ( 0poker )and curious if these small problems can be overcome.

Boss have both 5 max and 6 max tables, is it possible to move hud positions on one table without all other table positions moving too?

When reviewing session results I use the " last 3 hours" option. There seems to be a conflict in time settings between HM and Boss site, anyone experience this and is there a way to set time zone on HM?

fozzy71
08-08-2009, 02:59 PM
using v 1.09 beta 11

Update to beta 23a from my signature.

Boss have both 5 max and 6 max tables, is it possible to move hud positions on one table without all other table positions moving too?

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=189

Make sure you do not have the HUD Options > Tables Preferences > WYSIWIG enabled. Then use the Ctrl+Right-Click+Drag to mmove them independently. i would recommend you play 1 of each and try to get the hud setup on each, and then try a new table for 1 of each style tables. I don't have any experience on boss, so my instructions are somewhat general.

When reviewing session results I use the " last 3 hours" option. There seems to be a conflict in time settings between HM and Boss site, anyone experience this and is there a way to set time zone on HM?

Try using the Options > Miscellaneous Options > My Day Starts At option to adjust for the differences in your time zone and the poker site hand histories.

The Snapper
08-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Thanks a lot, prompt and most helpful :)

nitramee
08-10-2009, 05:56 AM
I started playing at boss too.Is it possible to play at mini tables with hud working normally?If somone new joins the table the stats get all screwed up.and if i open a new table the stats are all in the wrong place?how do i correct this?