PDA

View Full Version : HM2 asking me for License key every time I start it up, and other issues

ShinyShoes
11-22-2011, 06:13 PM
Hello,

1. I have bought and installed HM2 and entered the license key over a week ago and got it validated, but still it keeps asking me to enter the license key every time I start up HM2. Very annoying but thinking it was a startup bug that would be fixed but now it doesnt even take my license key anymore. So why is it keeping asking me for it when I have already registered it??? I have version 2.0.0.5623

2. I have leakbuster no limit from when i bought HM1 and I only have it installed one 1 computer. Before when i could use HM2 with my valid license I used the license key for it but it didnt take it. I tried to reset all profiles but that didnt work either.

I need to get this going ASAP since I cant use HM1 anymore, or can I?
Issue 1 is obv. the most important

Please help

ShinyShoes
11-22-2011, 06:30 PM
Ok 1st issue got solved by doing the instructions on the previous thread. But i still cant register/validate my leakbuster. It says no more activations allowed! But as I stated previously I only have it reg. on one computer and it doesnt seem to work to "reset all profile" on My account.

udbrky
11-23-2011, 10:56 PM
Are you using Internet Explorer? We are looking at some issues with it. Please try another browser.