PDA

View Full Version : Running my own ranges

Bruce
08-08-2009, 12:07 PM
At the end of article one it says I can "come up with your own ranges and Median bb/100 values." I play 9-handed tourneys and I don't know if the guidelines should be the same as shown, so I tried doing it on my own database. But can't get past step 3, copied below. When I run the default program I don't see any grid. I see "players summary" with my own name and an alias. When I hit Control C, open excel, and hit Control V nothing happens. I'm using 1.09 beta 17. Any help?
"1) Go to the players tab and set the applicable filters. You will probably want to set minimum hands to 5000 or higher.
2) Run the default report
3) Click on the very top left of the grid to select all, then Press Ctrl-C and open Excel and press Ctrl-V
4) You can then sort by stats, one at a time and use the median formula to get the median bb/100 scores for each range you split it into. You can also create scatter graphs like I have done for VPIP through Excel."
Bruce

fozzy71
08-08-2009, 02:05 PM
I believe the articles are geared towards cash games. I don't know if that makes it incompatible with tourneys or not, but I will find out and let you know.

I would suggest you update tot he latest beta 23a from the link in my signature, regardless.

fozzy71
08-08-2009, 04:17 PM
I was correct. It will only work for cash games.