PDA

View Full Version : HUD working, but not saving positions when multi tabling

sooshi
11-22-2011, 02:11 PM
I am sure this has been answered somewhere but I cannot find it.

So pretty much I made a tourny HUD specifically for mtts/sngs. I set up my Cash HUD and checked "only use for" the cash tables and no tourny. Vise versa for the tourny HUD, for I checked "only use for" tourny and nothing else.

They both work; however, the positions are all messed up big time. Everytime I set up the little huds next to each player on one table, all the other tables save that position on the table but are completely off in terms of positioning according to each player.

I am playing on merge and have set up my seating for 9max on seat 6 (I believe this is the bottom middle).

I suppose the best method is to delete the pos file or w.e and start fresh? This is getting quite annoying when I got 6-12 mtts up and all the huds are wrong..

Thanks

Patvs
11-22-2011, 09:29 PM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default:
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

Re-read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

sooshi
11-22-2011, 10:28 PM
Awsome, got the important part solved with the positioning saved. Now the only other thing is that every new table loads the default HUD. But, its no big deal I just click on table in the table manager and click the HUD I want and loads it perfectly with correct positions.

I have the default set to another site and my desired HUDs to only merge, dunno why its loading it here. Other than that everything is perfect and playable.

Thanks! :)

Patvs
11-24-2011, 02:04 AM
Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
Check if the default HUD is assigned to "any site" which would overlap/conflict with your other HUD configuration.
And assign the default HUD to a site you don't play on instead.